The paella was fabulous - I had the mixed paella. Service was superb.

The most favorite table is surely in the corner of the room.

I have to admit that when the food arrived, they look slightly… In this table, you can see people coming in and out of the restaurant. This is a very nice restaurant which will not blow your budget at all. Great value for money.We had delicious arroz campero (countryside paella). Best paella and sangria In town.Very typical, Spanish restaurant in the center of Madrid. It was in 1935 when the Solís family decided to bring a prominent piece of their beloved Valencian region to Madrid. Correct service and good food offer. La Mi Venta Classics. Mi Casita, Isla Verde: See 1,482 unbiased reviews of Mi Casita, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #13 of 58 restaurants in Isla Verde. Assortment of Sheep’s Cheeses, including: Raw milk Cheese, Truffled Cheese and Rosemary CheeseCecina de León (Cured Beef) IGP Reserva with Potatoes and "Padrón" PeppersSpecial Anchovies from The Cantabrian Sea (00) *6 Fillets* with spiced tomato, olive oil and PipettesHomemade Iberian Ham Croquettes on candied peppers sauce (6 units)Sliced Squid battered and fried with Lime and coriander MayonnaiseMarinated Tomatoes with Garlic and Virgin Olive Oil Picual varietyCristal" Bread (thin, crispy crust Bread) with grated Tomato and Picual Olive OilTapas La Mi Venta", Iberian Combination Plate. it is a very well lit establishment with nice decor. A little quiet as Madrid and the world gets back on its feet post Covid. Upon arrival, it looked upscale and I worried that I wasn't dressed for the occasion,...The food from starters to the Mixed Paella were absolutely great! La Barraca, Madrid: See 3,215 unbiased reviews of La Barraca, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #768 of 11,792 restaurants in Madrid. The wait staff was very nice and accommodating.

Pineapple half stuffed with shrimp, bay scallops and pineapple chunks cooked in red sauce, Topped with melted Mi Casita …
Barrica 10 mesesChampagne VEUVE CLICQUOT 55% Pinot Noir, 25% ChandonnaySOME OF THE REFERENCES CAN VARY THEIR YEAR DURING THE CAMPAING.We use cookies to ensure that we provide the best user experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you agree. we don't recommend anyone to come here for anything also too expensive you can eat paella cheaper and more tasteful any other place.Business trip to Madrid, reservation required but you will be happy. Delivery & Pickup Options - 24 reviews of La Barraca Restaurant "We stopped at this restaurant on our way back to CA from Colorado.

More information is available at our Proper Valencian Paella - as it's supposed to be with Rabbit and Chicken - best Paella we've had outside of Valencia!...In continuing our quest to try Rick Steves' recommended restaurants, we ventured out to La Barraca one evening. We went for lunch and enjoyed the time.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.Local cuisine, Seafood, Mediterranean, Spanish, Vegetarian FriendlyReservations, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards, Table ServiceGet quick answers from La Barraca staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.I don't know but they have a website with the menu on it. Mi Casa Chicken Burrito flour tortilla, rice, black beans, pico de gallo, green chiles, tomatoes, cilantro, side of fresh made habanero slaw, spicy Yucatán … Excellent restaurantWe tried without reservation to get in the restaurant on a busy saturday evening.The maître did his utmost best to find a place and succeeded !