It was sufficiently meaty, but slightly under-seasoned, at least by my gauge. Check out the 166 reviews .08 miles away .

Fresh, local ingredients combine in the classic hometown menu, and the historic 1930s bathhouse building … South Shore Terrace, 2900 South Shore Drive, Milwaukee, WI, 53207, United States. Vigilucci's Cucina. 474 reviews .06 miles away . Beach Terrace Inn. Even on a somewhat dreary, cooler day, the beer garden is a great spot to linger with friends or grab a bite to eat, thanks to two amply sized fire pits.On my latest trip, I decided to check out one of the beer garden's burgers (of which there are three, plus an Impossible Burger for those who'd prefer to forego the meat). Our experienced Chefs ensure to give you the best and make your every order with us, the memorable moment. It also comes with a great convivial atmosphere and a lake view. The Coyote Bar & Grill. Fresh, local ingredients combine in the classic hometown menu, and the historic 1930s bathhouse building provides a one-of-a-kind location to share good times with friends and family.Rentals are available all-day Monday through Friday. Without getting too far into politics, I think it's sufficient to say that we are blessed to have some seriously beautiful parks, and I'm happy to support a revenue stream that has the potential to keep them around.You can get your burger with a brew and a view at the South Shore Terrace.South Shore Terrace is open seasonally with hours Wednesday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. In fact, it reminded me of burgers I've eaten at countless backyard barbecues over the years, with similarities both in flavor and doneness.Let's start with the vegetable components. Our open-air Miller beer garden serves up stunning views of Lake Michigan and the Milwaukee skyline. Campfire. South Shore Terrace is operated by Milwaukee County Parks in partnership with Miller Coors.

But it's also nice to know that eating and drinking at the Terrace brings money directly back to the County Parks system. Peace, Love & Hygge Interior designer Ashley Garelick creates inviting living spaces using cozy textures, natural materials and a neutral color palette. The exterior had nice grill marks, crisp edges and a good amount of charred flavor. Drink responsibly! Order Online Now . Witch Creek Winery. Drink responsibly! The beer garden's holiday hours are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. for an explanation of the criteria used to rate each burger. The same was true of the blue cheese, which had a notable presence; I loved that there was enough of it that its flavor shone through, despite the other ingredients.The burger didn't need additional flavor; but it could have used the boost of a condiment. It was a relatively substantial patty; that's to say it was thick enough to be cooked to order. Earls Kitchen + Bar (Back Bay) Status: Patio open daily from 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m. 325 reviews .09 miles away . Celebrate the best of the local community with stunning views of Lake Michigan and the Milwaukee skyline. The Shores Kitchen. In fact, in this case, the sweetness of a brioche roll would have been a welcome contrast for the sharpness of the blue cheese. That alone would probably be enough to justify its $12 price tag.

From state-of-the-art outdoor kitchens and pools to the best plants, natural stone and furnishings for a chic patio, deck or terrace, these … Read more. Best nearby restaurants See all. Summer is quickly approaching, and as the weather becomes consistently warmer, spending time at one of the area's increasing number of beer gardens becomes more and more attractive.Among them is South Shore Terrace, a gem of a destination featuring both indoor and outdoor seating and scenic views of the Lake Michigan shoreline. We Deliver at your convenience. 241 reviews .09 miles away . South Shore Terrace, 2900 South Shore Drive, Milwaukee, WI, 53207, United States Best nearby attractions See all. The lettuce was nice and crisp and the red onion thinly sliced (there was just enough to provide flavor, but not so much onion that it was overpowering). Where have we been? It's tough to love tomatoes out of season, and this was no exception; but the tomato was also thinly sliced and offered up a bit of juicy tang.There was also plenty of crisp bacon. Best Western Plus Beach View Lodge. Indoor and outdoor seating is available.South Shore Terrace is operated by Milwaukee County Parks - which means proceeds from the Kitchen go back into the local community.Subscribe to our email list to get news and special offers from South Shore Terrace.South Shore Terrace is available for private rental events during non-business hours. In my opinion, a swath of mayo would have done wonders to amp up both the flavor and moisture content of the sandwich.In terms of value, this burger has a couple of things going for it.