Originally proposed in 2015, the promenade will see a 14-kilometer (seven kilometers on each side) stretch of the river turned into a cycle lane, public walkway and riverside landmark. !Thank you for your help today - barely open and helped me with a medical issue, what a good bunch! Best Thai Restaurants in Albany, North Shore: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Albany Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more.
After the 4 (half) field mushrooms and 3 prawns I didn't want to finish it. It's a small, calm, casual place -- soothing and perfect when we'd just, just arrived in Edinburgh.The food is absolutely delicious, the staff is ultra kind and the venue is small but super cozy.

Ordered few different curries but none of them was good. First dish tonight. They can work with you if you have mild dietary restrictions, too, recommending certain dishes over others. Big guy outside our shop . Have they even heard of galangal?...Thank you for your help today - barely open and helped me with a medical issue, what a good bunch! He will be more than happy to make for you . Proper tasty curries, amazing Laab, really tasted like I remember - unlike some Thai restaurants which are basically Chinese food with extra chili and a bucket of raw onion for no good reason. Only went as Silver Bowl has closed and now I wish Celadon 2 U had too! Celadon 2 u . I'm sure they didn't even show it a picture of Lemongrass. The curries are all really flavourful and tasty and I love the...Went on a spur of the moment decision with a friend who’s passed the restaurant many times and suggest we check it out. !Some of the best Thai food I've had since I worked in Thailand. Celadon 2 U saved the day!!! A spicy salad . Heathty and Yummy. Order food online at Celadon 2 U, Edinburgh with Tripadvisor: See 40 unbiased reviews of Celadon 2 U, ranked #1,336 on Tripadvisor among 2,285 restaurants in Edinburgh. Proper tasty curries, amazing Laab, really tasted like I remember - unlike some Thai restaurants which are basically Chinese food with extra chili and a bucket of raw onion for no good...Really very poor quality of food. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Will be back soon. The massaman was no better than 2/10. It’s small, maybe seats max 18 people, but that’s fine. Pair this together with some excellent fine-dining, all against the backdrop of the stunning Chao Phraya River, and you’re bound to have a memorable dining experience. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Map updates are paused. Sugary, tastless and disapointing. After the 4 (half) field mushrooms and 3 prawns I didn't want to finish it. Have they even heard of galangal?

I can’t comment on the venue and service as I had a take out but the food... oh dear.. Been there twice in a week, can't wait to come back again ☺️We were tired and needed something to eat; instead of ordering, we went there and sat down for dinner. Loved it! Will definitely be back for a full meal xxxThis is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Get quick answers from Celadon 2 U staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Our Cookie Policy provides more information and explains how to amend your cookie settings. The food was...Delicious food and friendly, personable staff! I'm sure they didn't even show it a picture of Lemongrass. They don’t have a alcohol license & there’s no corkage to BYOB...I’m sorry but this was my worst ‘Thai’ food experience ever! Proper tasty curries, amazing Laab, really tasted like I remember - unlike some Thai restaurants which are basically Chinese food with extra chili and a bucket of raw onion for no good reason.Really very poor quality of food. Vegetable spring roll& Vegetarian tempura follow by Thai green curry and pad med vegetable by Chef Lek. I have eaten here take away and sit in many times and it is one of the most delicious thai food places I know. Read more about Sukho Thai Restaurant → 9. Photo courtesy of Sherel Purcell .

We can cook far better Thai meals than this and we're Scots and NI.
I was nervous about going - this place seems to get either one star reviews or five stars, and I wonder if there's a reason for that. Cookie Settings explains the different cookies we use. As good as good as any restaurant standard in edinburgh. We use cookies to provide website functionality, to analyse our traffic, and to enable social media functionality. Phõ Viet . Some of the best Thai food I've had since I worked in Thailand. The food was great and the service was unbelievable. Fish curry and pad graprao beef . The soups are fantastic as are the salads! Sala Rim Nam is more than just a Bangkok riverside restaurant – it’s a whole cultural experience, with exciting entertainment in the form of Thai dance and a mock battle. Some of the best Thai food I've had since I worked in Thailand. The food is fresh and flavourful. Vegetable sum tum.from chef Wee. Worst (prawn) Tom Yum I've ever had. !I have been here several times for takeaway.

The Bangkok Metropolitan Authority (BMA) has begun its first phase for the construction of the Chao Phraya River Promenade. Would definitely recommend here for a takeaway, also recently when collecting my food I found the interior had been upgraded and there is now a lovely atmosphere for sit in meals! Chao Phraya: There's way better Thai out there - See traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Own or manage this property?

Worst (prawn) Tom Yum I've ever had.

View our Ad & Cookie Policy. Help with this cold weather.

The starter platter is a nice way to start things off and get a taste of a range of foods. Zoom in to see updated info. Vegetarian dinner at celadon2u. Will definitely be back for a full meal xxxAmazing food and great value for money!!