... Carolina that has a decent looking 67 GP coupe on Clist for 6 grand. 3) , model year 1967, version for North America U.S. (up to September) manufactured by Pontiac in USA 1967 Pontiac Bonneville $35,995 . ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the This is 1-of-205 Grand Prix Convertibles that is fitted with a 4-speed manual transmission. Remember before cable control you needed someone outside of the car with a screwdriver loosening adjusting and tightening the screw after the driver approved of the view in the mirror? commercial copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such The 1967 Classic Pontiac Convertable Bonneville. !Have to wonder who would order a 4 speed in a boat like that ,TO COOL !Did anybody notice the Power Vents. 25. V-8 at 360 horsepower (or 370 in the station wagon).Collectors will want to keep on the lookout for Bonnevilles with the 428-c.i. Images are general in nature and may not reflect the specific vehicle selected. V-8 engine at 333 horsepower with the 3-speed or 4-speed manual transmission, and 325 with the Hydramatic automatic transmission.For 1966, the Bonneville hardly changed at all, but in 1967 the engine shifted to a 400-c.i. Check out this 1967 Pontiac Bonneville for sale. Pontiac The black soft-top looks to be in good order, and all of the chrome and trim also appears to be in first class condition. good luck to the new owner! This combo is extremely rare. 78,000 miles - Asking $27,900. There are a number of photos of the underside of the car, and it really is clean enough to eat your dinner off. The blue-on-blue color combo will never get old. Especially since you can hardly buy cars with anything but a black or gray interior anymore.I know a person who had two of these cars at the same time back in the late 80’s.

At the time of writing, bidding on this car has reached a mere $16,100, and the reserve has not been met. "ALERT--ALERT--PROJECT CAR--ALERT--ALERT" Please, #1. talk to your wife or significant other "first 14 Photos . 1967 Pontiac Bonneville (CC-1359462) 1967 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE Why This Car Is Special Not all of Pontiac's muscle ca ... Read More › $29,999. Beautiful - 1967 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible in excellent condition. Bonneville It was an Ohio car so I am doubtful it survived, but I keep looking just to see.Boy, what a ride.

For an interesting trivia win and conversation starter, Canadian versions of the Bonneville were known as “Parisienne” throughout this era. Takes a lot to crash through the gears in order to motivate the car — only to find a skinny little steel rod between you and the gearbox giving up its lever!Pontiac fan all of my life; although, I never really noticed the 1967 GP until 1992 when I had the chance to see one. Beautiful 1967 Pontiac Bonneville 2 door Coupe -OI-00405 SALE Original 400 cu in  V Check out this 1967 Pontiac Bonneville for sale. It’s what’s behind it that makes this car a bit more interesting. Power seats. However, several versions of a high-output 428-c.i. With 5,856 Grand Prix Convertibles built, cars do come onto the market on a fairly regular basis. Since then, I have felt it was a beautiful and well designed car. When the electric motors fail, there is no adjusting it manually.The cable operated mirrors lasted decades longer than the electric operated ones.As the au courant, in the know, hiperati, say on social media (whatever that is) OMG! Wish I could afford this one.