so if anyone could send any videos or pictures on how to … ... 3x3 SLIME BLOCK DOOR TUTORIAL - Compact Redstone Door in MCPE 0.15.0 - Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition) - Duration: 5:19. Ads by Fandom. I saw some videos and things about "piston elevators" and was disappointed to find they're simply a stack of pistons that shoot you up quickly, rather than something more stylized like... an elevator car. Hey guys, Today I will be teaching you how to build a simple Minecraft 3x3 piston door. I wanna make a paid access 3x3 elevator on my minecraft server but i dont know how. Let me know if you'd like more tutorials like this in the future, I had a lot of fun making it!

Not so great for moving around fast, but definitely a nice touch for large structures or an artsy feel. I know there are quite a few videos on YT about elevators.

I wanna make a paid access 3x3 elevator on my minecraft server but i dont know how.

i have previously asked this question and got answers that when i tried confused me because im still new to the redstone community.

Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out a way to have a good looking elevator car that rises as a whole, but I did manage to make a 3x3 elevator platform that, with some work, could be connected to more copies of itself and eventually be a fully functioning (if slow) elevator. Secondly. Find yourself a video on how to make your payment machine, also shouldn't be difficult to find YT videos there are lots.

In combining the two you may need to find a way to loop the power until the elevator reaches its destination, but at the same time so it still shuts off so payment is required for each trip.Baisically find elevator, find payment system, combine.I have found the payment machine and the elevator, and the problem now is that the combining is confusing meI have tried to combine them but im not sure how. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts First, find your elevator creation. This compact elevator design works in Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.0! © 2020 MagicFind, Inc. All rights reserved.

could you help?Press J to jump to the feed. Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download.

On top of these pistons is a few layers of sand; really, you only need one, but having several layers makes it easier to work with in terms of wiring and space. I came back to minecraft after a several month and several patch hiatus, so pistons were new to me. He’s an Austrian Minecraft player who makes all sorts of ridiculous machines to “blow people’s minds.” That includes the most spectacular hidden doors you’ll probably ever see: One is built seamlessly into a bookshelf that you open by inserting a missing book. At the bottom of the elevator is a 3x3 set of pistons facing upwards, which all fire simultaneously (except maybe the middle, depending on how you wire it). so if anyone could send any videos or pictures on how to make it that would be really good, thanks.You could split this question into 2 thoughts or IPs that might help you get less confused through the process.

Then after you understand and have made each, simply use your payment method to create the signal that is sent to power the elevator. JackFrostMiner 237,923 views. Introduction: 3x3 Minecraft Piston Door. i have previously asked this question and got answers that when i tried confused me because im still new to the redstone community. Step 1: Make a 5x5 square with a 3x3 hole in the middle, make sure that the square is 3 blocks above the ground. Don't worry about the payment for elevator until the elevator is built.