"It more than lives up to its five-star rating," says reviewer Lorna.Expect this cool and creamy onion dip to be the first thing gone at your cookout, long before the main meal is served.

So take a look and enjoy! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group.

French Onion Dip from Scratch

It's a game day staple but also perfect for a cookout crowd.

"We couldn't get enough of it," says cook LinnieS.Corn on the cob goes from forgettable side to one of the stars of your 4th of July plate. Keep it cold by nestling a small bowl in a tray of ice and refilling as needed.How cute are these patriotic deviled eggs?

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

For more information, please see my disclosures I love all these creative red, white, and blue recipes! Red Potato Salad

You’ll find timelines, decorating ideas, and simple yet crowd-pleasing 4th of July party recipes.

Whatever you plan, don’t forget to start the day with a fun red, white, and blue breakfast and then choose a few of our delicious dessert and treat recipes to round out your patriotic menu. Cubed watermelon goes so well with salty feta and crunchy cucumber in this simple salad.

Patriotic holidays are always so much fun! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tell me, which one of these are you going to try on this 4th of July? These are perfect for Memorial Day and the 4th of July and they are super easy to make!Switch it up this year and celebrate the 4th with some edible sparklers!This red, white, and blue flag themed cake is a fun decorated dessert for holidays such as Memorial Day or 4th of July.These cake pops are just SOOOO darn cute!!!

https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/g3380/4th-of-july-recipes This recipe also makes enough for a big crowd.This pasta salad takes its inspiration from an Italian antipasto platter, with pepperoni, provolone, and a red wine vinaigrette. They taste even better than they look, with a horseradish- and paprika-flavored filling. If you're a calorie counter trying to lose...These healthy Vegan Meal Prep Ideas are perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, easy to cook and delicious to eat! This is one of my favorite family holidays.

Best Fourth of July Recipes Article Celebrate the 4th of July with Food Network's menu of all-American eats and drinks, which includes grilled pork, crispy fried chicken and a patriotic cake. 1 of 15 Fourth of July Salad

Prize Winning Baby Back Ribs May 21, 2020 - A collection of 4th of July food ideas, treats, snacks recipes and desserts including Red White and Blue food and patriotic recipes.

Break out the stars and stripes, and fire up the grill this 4th of July with all your favorite dishes.