- Mother TeresaIt is some time after the Apoca-didn't, and Aziraphale and Crowley were lying low. Probably not.In where the more animalistic sides of the angel and demon cause problems that they need to solve.Aziraphale is unfailingly loyal to the Almighty, even after the end that never was. Both of them are sent to the now-defunct Garden of Eden, where nothing is as they expected, least of all their newfound “enemy”, and it’s up to them what they do next.О Падении. He refuses to acknowledge the seed of doubt that's been planted since everything went down.

Азирафелю грозит Падение, Кроули – смерть.I catch my breath and stare at my image which is reflected through the mirror. Aziraphale is beaten and tortured, Crowley forced to watch, as they attempt to make him renounce his love for Crowley. Maybe something to do with wings or something?I did my best to deliver. That look seemed nearly familiar, almost, and Aziraphale knew that he had seen Crowley frown before.Just not like that, his mind hissed.
An Angel had fallen. When it becomes clear that sometimes forgetting is the only way to protect themselves, the stakes grow higher. Especially if said demon has quite a...delicate past in his place of imprisonment.

And hands around his throat.After the events of 'Apple' neither of them is what they were, yet both need to decide what they will become.It takes a year before Aziraphale realizes that it was never truly Crowley that came back to him.The thought whispered venom into his mind during post-dinner tea. "- I'm doing it all wrong Crowley... - Aziraphale whispered in desperation - I got too close to Earth, to humans, to their pleasures, their vices and sins, I got stained. What will happen to Aziraphale now that he’s a demon? I'm pretty sure the rp is dead now and I never got to share this with anyone. Crowley and Aziraphale barely make it away from the military based before they are captured by the each other's respective head offices and taken to each other's respective plains of existence. Add a purple-eyed bastard of an Archangel with a cruel agenda, and Aziraphale and Crowley find themselves wondering if there's any way for them to be together in peace.When the mental strain of forgotten memories starts taking its toll on Aziraphale, Crowley is faced with an impossible situation. Search Works. Tumblr is pants)Lots of kid pics and true form kid pics. What will come afterward?

At least, he likes to think so. The shadow of past smiles has deserted the commissure of his now inert lips and the trace of his tears, too quickly chased away, still dig furrows on his cheeks devoid of color.Où Aziraphale a Chuté et où Crowley essaye de lui apporter du réconfort par sa seule présence.The best laid plans of angels and demons often go awry.Sometimes, Aziraphale will leave Crowley waiting, taking his time over whatever task he is finishing up, or reading a couple of chapters further into his book. Fallen Angel Aziraphale (Good Omens) Crowley is a Mess (Good Omens) Hurt/Comfort; Whump; Summary. “What was it you were saying?” “I said, that one went down like a lead balloon,” said the serpent.

Other times, like today, Aziraphale is through the door as soon as Crowley has taken his position.

Azra finds himself in a spot of trouble.

Fallen Angels (Ineffable Husbands/Crowley and Aziraphale) Fanfiction.
But when Aziraphale goes into his first molt after the Apocalypse that wasn't, it's a bit different than any other molt he's ever had, and he gets more than merely snappish.Or in other words, Aziraphale Falls, one feather, one sin, at a time.

Separated from each other by an ineffable distance and trapped with not so much as hope of every being released. Welcome to constructive criticism)No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceChoose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply "Eran épocas carnaval, un interludio entre la vida normal y el resguardo, un tiempo para los excesos, el atrevimiento y la permisividad. Yes,” said the angel, whose name was Aziraphale. A Dinner party hosted by none other than Hannibal Lecter.This was a challenge I proposed to my followers on instagram: send me a prompt, and I will try to write it in 300 words or less.GO angst? Aziraphale is first and foremost, an angel. And Crowley knew that there was only one Angel it could be. Crowley going after Gabriel when said demon finds out Gabriel has something to do with Azirapahle's falling. He is well-mannered and polite in a way that makes most if not everyone assume he is English when first encountering him. He is determined to keep the former Principality from coming apart.

The Seraph Coriel wanted to go to Earth about as little as they wanted to talk to Gabriel again. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Works; Bookmarks; Filters Some ineffable husbands. Work Search: tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit) 1 - 20 of 127 Works in Fallen Angel Aziraphale (Good Omens).

That is, until one of his shop visitors gives him some unexpected and much-needed perspective on religion and trauma.После истории с Апокалипсисом Азирафель и Кроули живут тихой жизнью и наслаждаются обществом друг друга, пока Рай и Ад не напоминают о себе. (This is my first post on AO3, I really hope you enjoy it! The one where Azira Fell (directly onto Crowley's dick, did not pass go, did not fill out the appropriate forms).Aziraphale has chosen him, just as Crowley always knew he would.Always offering. And what will become of the love that has barely begun between Crowley and him?“You can’t do this! And will they ever be free to love as they long to?This historical-to-modern tenderness and angst fest will rip your heart out through your kneecaps in places, and hand it back to you tied with a bow in others. My eyes meet the dark gaze of a stranger. So he does the next best thing, he flees and it would be years later when Crowley manages to track him down at a dinner party.

Please consider turning it on! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Please consider turning it on! This is an annoying process which tends to make them snappish.