I have zero complaints about it. HT Stage 100 Mark II Reviews Sort By Date Sort By Rating Write Your Review. Great clean tone.

Good note articulation and response to attack and volume knob position. Guitar Center: Shop for Gear. Blackstar HT Stage 100 MKII 100-Watt Guitar Amplifier Head (Used/Mint) Sam Ash Direct. Sound this amp sounds good I have a MoJo MoJo in the loop and go to the clean clean turn this thing on just give you tones to play with so this amp is a winnerI love this thing. HT Venue Series Stage 100 MKII 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head Black. true. Please check the fields highlighted in red. I was worried about the seventy/80 celestions in the 2x12 cabinet because of online reviews, but I'm thoroughly impressed with them! The ISF works in very close relation to the mid-range setting. Skip to main content Skip to footer site5115623115 site5115623115 Used 115623115 Blackstar HT STAGE 100 Tube Guitar Amp Head site5115623115. This amp sounds really really good.

You can also call us toll free at

It is a shame because it was an opportunity for Blackstar to NAIL IT if they did something different with the 2nd voice option. If you were to START with the 2nd voice engaged, you could definitely get things squared, but then when you switch to the 1st voice, it WILL be dull and significantly lower in level.
$822.88 + $12.50 Shipping. The reverb sounds great which isn"t too common to me anymore. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing.

The clean channel can be punchy, twangy, chimey, glassy, or edgey. The EQ for the OD channels is ALMOST great.

View all results for blackstar amp at Sweetwater — the world's leading music technology and instrument retailer! I wish the mid-range would "scoop" a bit more. Norlina, NC, United States. Huge Selection of Blackstar Venue Series Ht Stage 100 100 Watt Tube Electric Guitar Amplifier Head. The Blackstar Venue Series HT Stage 100W Guitar Head brings together professional features like a three-channel design consisting of one clean and two overdrives, individual controls for tone-shaping each overdrive channel, and Blackstar's patented Infinite Shape Feature for dialing the widest range of … Quick Responder. Open. Musicians Friend. Musicians Friend. 9 pin miniature preamp tube (Amplification Factor = 17) Superior medium-Mu Twin Triode for use in preamplifier and driver circuits. The second voice option for all three channels is a FAIL in my opinion. HT Stage 100 Overview 100 Watt valve head2xECC83, 1xECC82, 4xEL34Three footswitchable channelsEnhanced tone controlsPatented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)Clean… Watch. I love the clean on this thing the od 1 is were I hang out it just sounds and feel great playing on od1 od 2 is were it gets into some heavy stuff I"m will play in later. So I was on you tube this guy was talking speakers and so he a good point of the wiring them I got up and i open the cab one more time and did my checks one speaker was wrong + wire was going to - so I fixed that and made sure everything else was ok and it was put the cover back on the cab and turn my amp on and Wow this thing sounds good bass right mids and highs right on power its all there NOW I'm 100 % happy I think it came from the factory hooked up on the stock speaker and that can happen the good part it is fixed and I'm very happy with this amp.This amp and the 4 -12 cab super nice looking. Or call us at (800) 222-4700. Studio 252.
Shop for Blackstar Venue Series Ht Stage 100 100 Watt Tube Electric Guitar Amplifier Head plus save on shipping on most orders. The build of the amp is great, the look is great, and I am happy with the way it sounds. site1skuK35753000001000 site1prodK35753 K35753 site1skuK35753000001000 Blackstar HT Venue Series Stage 100 MKII 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head Skip to main content Skip to footer. The difference in the voices on each channel is amazing! Even with the gain wide open, all the notes, good and bad, are there. Blackstar Amplification HT Stage 100. Questions about the Blackstar HT Stage 100 Mark II - 100-watt Tube Head?