Bud light drafts 4.50. The Community Oven in Hampton, NH. Zoom in to see updated info.Ask Lew B about The Community Oven Wood Fired PizzaAsk constablekm about The Community Oven Wood Fired PizzaAsk michaelct70 about The Community Oven Wood Fired PizzaAsk Joe V about The Community Oven Wood Fired PizzaAsk TMC159 about The Community Oven Wood Fired Pizza

Joseph Ring: The Righteous Room happy hour is one of the very best in Downtown Cincinnati. The events are easy to arrange and everyone you invite will enjoy food & fun at The Oven.

Right now, it's Bell's Oberon! NOT GOOD We showed up around 11:30 so they just opened and the place wasn't busy but they sat us at stable that was dirty!. The Community Oven 845 Lafayette Rd. The buffalo chicken calzone I ordered had way too much sauce in it so it was a runny soggy mess in the middle even though the flavor was good. The food came out quick. the pizza is coked in a gas fired oven and it is done just rightwaited 15 minutes for someone to come to the table. Happy Hour is located in the Heartstone Subdivision and sleeps 38 with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms with a swimming pool and is within walking distance and has access to Frio River. In addition to our famous pizza, The Community Oven offers a wide variety of mouthwatering appetizers, delectable desserts and a full bar featuring handcrafted draft beers, local wines, and dailyThe Community Oven Mondays are as unique and fun as our menu. Righteous Room has a great Happy Hour with half-price drinks 4-8pm, an amazing outdoor patio and always has a Bell's Beer on tap!

Menu for Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria: Reviews and photos of Make-Your-Own Pizza*, Margherita, Alfredo The Grate
Some pizzas were a little over done but it's wood fired so you expect it from time to time.

Own or manage this property? My fiance ordered the taco pizza with no red onions.The food was GREAT. Best of all, a percentage of all food sales generated from 6 PM - 9 PM is donated back to the hosting organization! Flatbread Community Oven is an upbeat Neapolitan pizzeria and wine bar specializing in serving authentic wood-fired Neapolitan pizza certified by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN) of Naples, Italy.
After we cleaned the table ourselves waiting for the waitress to come back we ordered. Was told week day happy hour prices were good. Pizza a better value if you drink water.I had a delivery from this establishment today and it was Delicious, however, the price was very high. The Community Oven Wood Fired Pizza: Good pizza-bad happy hour - See 143 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Hampton, NH, at Tripadvisor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Map updates are paused. We ask all patrons to please wear a mask when not seated at their table to help us to keep our staff and customersThe Community Oven is located in Hampton, NH baking wood-fired pizzas seven daysThe Community Oven's wood-fired brick oven is centrally located in the restaurant so everyone can watch as the pizzas are made and cooked right in front of you. It’s not just the 800-degree wood-burning ovens from Naples warming our guests, but the spirit of our team and soul of our urban industrial interiors. Around our hearth, date nights start with a spark, lunch is personalized, kids are the stars while mom and dad dine and happy hour truly delivers joy.

Happy Hour Bars in Amarillo on YP.com. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. We are are now open for both indoor & outdoor dining, pick-up, and deliveryWe are adhering to all state mandates for proper sanitation, social distancing, and ServeSafe updates. Beds: bedroom 1-2 queens; bedroom 2 -2 queens; bedroom 3 1 queen and a set of bunk beds with a full bottom and twin top; bedroom 4 2 queens; bedroom 5 upstairs 2 queens See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bars in Amarillo, TX. We at The Community Oven are here to support worthy We would love to help you raise money for your school, non-profit organization or worthy cause with a Fundraising Event. We had the taco pizza and I can tell you it was very good. What did you clean the night before at then end of shift or the start of shift. Wrong. We ordered drinks, with out question it took 20 minutes for 1 drink, (my beer) to be delivered and another 10 for my wife's coke to be delivered, we ordered a salad, it never came, our pizza was delivered after I could see it ready for a good 10 minutes, someone delivered the pizzas, we had no plates or silverware, we stopped a hostess to ask for plates and she never delivered, had to go chase down the server, it took a while, I had a second beer coming with the special that came late and most importantly the pizza was cold.

Menu, Photos, Ratings and Reviews of Restaurants and Bars with Happy Hours in Amarillo Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Happy Hour Specials Yes. 19 More Attributes. This is not the beach! We give priority to groups that focus on children, education, health-related assistance, and youth sports. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. Call us at (603) 601-6311.