Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Let's do it again

Jackie stay, I'm livin' each day In the streets of the city Callin' your name, Jackie please This is insane, let's do it again.

Per approfittare dei vantaggi offerti da Prime Music, accedi alla Libreria musicale e trasferisci il tuo account su Amazon.it (IT).

Utilizziamo cookie e altre tecnologie simili per migliorare la tua esperienza di acquisto, per fornire i nostri servizi, per capire come i nostri clienti li utilizzano in modo da poterli migliorare e per visualizzare annunci pubblicitari.

Scopri Jackie Don't Go di Survivor su Amazon Music.

Jackie please, this is insane And when it came to fool behavior

Iscriviti ad Amazon Prime: consegne senza costi aggiuntivi in 1 giorno su 2 milioni di prodotti e in 2-3 giorni su molti altri milioni, film e serie TV su Prime Video, incluse le serie Amazon Original, più di 2 milioni di brani e centinaia di playlist senza pubblicità con Prime Music, centinaia di eBook Kindle su Prime Reading, accesso anticipato alle Offerte Lampo di Amazon.it e spazio di archiviazione per le foto illimitato.

Throwin' good sense down the drain Now love is a thing of the past Jackie please, this is insane Jackie no, Jackie don't go

Jackie, Jackie don't go, Jackie.

I'm down on my knees, let's do it again Never further than a heartbeat away

Loading player…

I put Jackie on a pedestal so high above 4

Cuttin' class was gettin' easy

Jackie stay, I'm livin' each day In the streets of the city Callin' your name, Jackie please This is insane, let's do it again. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Survivor is an American rock band formed in 1977 by core members Jim Peterik and Frankie Sullivan.

Questo brano è presente nei seguenti 4 album:

Get track Scopri più di 56 milioni di brani, crea le tue playlist e condividi i tuoi brani preferiti con i tuoi amici. Believin' that good friends forever last

Jackie go slow, Jackie please Il tuo account Amazon Music non è al momento associato a questo paese.

Jackie was the focus of my fantasies There was passion in the schoolyard Upon the autumn leaves Cuttin' class was gettin' easy Throwin' good sense down the drain And while your touch would always please me It was love that eased the pain Believin' that good times forever last Now love is a thing of the past.