Asdrúbal Cabrera was moved to the No. This fuckin' season, man. That's not even a good way of looking at it. 1,973 Followers, 2,760 Following, 728 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from JSM (@juanenvitrina) He had 34 homers and 110 RBIs during the 2019 regular season before becoming a postseason star while helping the franchise win its first World Series championship.During a 3-4 start to the truncated season, the Nationals are averaging 3.4 runs per game and their team OPS is just .704.Clearly, Martinez wants Soto in the middle of the order. In that respect, he doesn’t feel that bad, but I want to make sure we keep him healthy. Good gravy.One way of looking at it is he only missed 7 games. ‘It was a black-owned business in the black community. So these days where you need a day off, we can plop you at DH.’ And he said, ‘Yeah, I forgot about that,’” Martinez said.NOTES: World Series MVP Stephen Strasburg will throw a simulated game Wednesday.

He still felt it, so we will see where he is at. (Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. Now that he's back, let's hope he can no further complications arise and he can remain with the team all season long, no matter how short it may be. Yesterday he threw a little bit. His broken right wrist with six weeks to play likely means his season is over. Only one corresponding move was necessary because the Nationals already had placed reliever Will Harris on the IL last week.The 21-year-old Soto is a big part of Washington’s offense. He had not advanced past the Double-A level prior to his emergency call-up Friday.Garcia hit well this year at spring training in a limited sample size (25 at-bats) and most often against fringe major-league or purely minor-league competition.Moving reliever Sam Freeman to the 60-day injured list allowed the team to add Garcia to the 40-man roster.

And I try to give them some credit/leeway because it's nearly impossible to plan out a baseball season during a pandemic. Nationals star Juan Soto tests positive for COVID-19, out for opener. Only one corresponding move was necessary because the Nationals already had placed reliever Will Harris on the IL last week.The 21-year-old Soto is a big part of Washington’s offense. All rights reserved.) He doesn’t feel it all the time. Every team has weird shit going on. By HOWARD FENDRICH The Associated Press, Updated July 23, 2020, 5:12 p.m. Juan Soto …

Most are, I want to believe. Martinez did say Soto was available to pinch hit.“I talked to him last night and he really felt like he probably could use another day or two.

The last four days, he probably got about 20 at-bats. But that's this season for ya.

"Soto's return will surely be a welcomed sight by his teammates. In 2019, Soto posted a .282/.401/.548 slash line with 34 home runs, 110 RBI and 32 doubles.

Ever since summer training started for the Nationals, one of the main questions surrounding the team revolved around their absent superstar left fielder. Hopefully the NFL learns from this…but I'm not betting on it.Oh…and Soto isn't in tonight's lineup. Soto said he watched the ball fly out of the park to see if it would land in the metal apple.

Left fielder Juan Soto has been reinstated by the Washington Nationals from the COVID-19 injured list after missing the team’s first seven games of the season. Washington Nationals star Juan Soto has tested positive for the coronavirus and will be out of the lineup for Thursday's season opener against the New York Yankees , … Garcia was speaking to entering the major leagues at an early age and remaining there.His glove is the better part of his game, to this point. To learn more or opt-out, read our The left fielder will not be in the team’s starting lineup. He only was allowed to return to workouts on Saturday, part of an unusual four-day break for the Nationals caused by the suspension of the Miami Marlins’ season after a team outbreak of COVID-19. His season debut comes nine games and almost two weeks into the 2020 season. 1,751 Followers, 794 Following, 20 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Juan Soto (@juansotodance)

371.2k people follow @juansoto_25's Instagram account. He returned to the mound Sunday, also against Baltimore, and cruised through four innings before things fell apart in the fifth. Soto signed with the Nationals as an international free agent in 2015. It went 463 feet. He said his legs felt a little heavy. The last four days, he probably got about 20 at-bats. “He tried to ramp it up. Now, it appears Soto's return is approaching, as he hinted Wednesday night on Instagram that he's "coming tomorrow.