But at the end of the day when I go home, there is no Greek culture,” Giannis said. None of this would’ve been possible without the support of their parents. On Monday, Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo announced on Twitter that he's officially a dad; his son, Liam Charles Antetokounmpo, has arrived. I think about you every single day and I miss you very much but September 29th is not going to be a sad day in my calendar but a day that I cherish what a great father and role model me and my brothers have in our life. Charles was a soccer player in Nigeria; Veronica was a high-jumper. At 14 years old, Charles insisted his son It must have worked, as three brothers are in the NBA. The NBA Beard James Harden. It’s most important to be a good father,” Milwaukee managed to beat the Sacramento Kings on Monday Khris Middleton and Eric Bledsoe both finished with 28 points apiece to pick up the slack. On Monday he announced the birth of his first son named Liam Charles Antetokounmpo. The Milwaukee Bucks star and his girlfriend shared the news in the fall that they were expecting a child.He’s being a good father. The two brothers live with their mother, Veronica, along with Giannis' girlfriend, Mariah Riddlesprigger, and the couple's newborn child, Liam Charles Antetokounmpo. Antetokounmpo, 25, announced on Twitter on Monday that his son, Liam Charles Antetokounmpo, had been born. (Photo by Stacy Revere/Getty Images) Liam Charles Rolianne is on Facebook. Yesterday, Giannis posted a video on TikTok showing the couple at the hospital.Giannis and Mariah announced they were expecting a child back in the fall.The Bucks have a home game tonight against the Sacramento Kings. Antetokounmpo was out for personal reasons, which he made quite clear with a Twitter post on Monday afternoon. Giannis Antetokounmpo had a good reason to miss the game against the Kings Monday night. Giannis Antetokounmpo is a father! The NBA's reigning MVP has a little MVP of his own now. It’s about discipline; it’s about respecting your elders, having morals.”The Antetokounmpo parents spoke in Igbo, their native tongue, when they "When you're a little kid, you don't see the future. As a kid, he followed in his father’s footsteps and took a liking to soccer. In the photo, he blocked out his son’s face with an emoji. The eldest brother, Francis, was also a soccer player, so the athletic genes ran in the family. As struggling immigrants, the Antetokounmpo family had to put up with a lot of racism and other hurdles, but this helped drive them toward the NBA. Charles and Veronica Antetokounmpo were both born and raised in Nigeria and emigrated to Greece early on, reports the Olympic Channel. Antetokounmpo, 25, announced on Twitter on Monday that his son, Liam Charles Antetokounmpo, had been born. Last year, Antetokounmpo opened up to The Undefeated about wanting to learn more about his Nigerian roots. We’re not sure if Giannis will suit up or if he’ll take the night off to spend time with mom and the new baby.We’d like to wish him and his girlfriend all the best for little Liam.MILWAUKEE, WI - APRIL 20: Giannis Antetokounmpo #34 of the Milwaukee Bucks walks to the sideline prior to the opening tip against the Boston Celtics of game three of round one of the Eastern Conference playoffs at the Bradley Center on April 20, 2018 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. … You're my true hero. Liam Charles Antetokounmpo is a newborn baby of Giannis Antetokounmpo. MILWAUKEE -- Giannis Antetokounmpo had a good reason not to report to work. The Bucks are 4-0 without Giannis Antetokounmpo on the season with a league-best 46-7 record. Giannis’s © Copyright 2020 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. Antetokounmpo was born in Greece after his parents moved from Lagos, Nigeria, in 1991, but the four-time All-Star said he grew up in “a Nigerian home,” hearing his mother’s native language Igbo and enjoying Nigerian food, culture and music. He shares the precious moments with his fans, posting pictures of the baby on his social media accounts.The NBA star became father for the first time on Monday and announced the great news with a Three days later, the “Greek Freak” could not resist the temptation and posted a new picture with “Greek Freak Junio” sleeping on his lap on instragram.“Me and my cool dude” he wrote and added two heart emojis and a pair of sunglasses on the face of his “cool dude.” The Milwaukee Bucks star and his girlfriend shared the news in the fall that they were expecting a child. The two brothers live with their mother, Veronica, along with Giannis' girlfriend, Mariah Riddlesprigger, and the couple's newborn child, Liam Charles Antetokounmpo. As Milwaukee Bucks’s forward Giannis became a dad for the first time. © Keeptalkinggreece.com 2020, All Rights Reserved Giannis and Liam Charles: Antetokounmpo poses with son on his lapGiannis and Liam Charles: Antetokounmpo poses with son on his lap “We got things we got to do as a family with [my brothers] and my mom,” said Antetokounmpo, who announced the birth of his son, Liam Charles Antetokounmpo, on Monday. Middleton also grabbed 11 rebounds with eight assists and Bledsoe also had eight assists.