Höchster Marktwert: I tried to use my platform.Morten: It was a challenge at first. One is climate change. We really need to use this.Morten: I’d been outspoken about climate before I arrived so I have continued to do so here. Aktueller Marktwert: € And he believed in me.Morten: I’m a hard-working midfielder, a strong runner, someone who will attack and score some goals.Morten: Yes, I think there is some validity to that comparison.I only had a half-season with Coach Bradley, transferring to It was great there as I played five seasons with the club. Sky Sports interviewed me, which was great.But of course, this being my first year and a half, it has really been about me fitting in with the team, learning Italian has been important as well.One thing I have done is that I no longer fly, aside from my football-related travel. I had been doing it on my own my first two seasons with the club. One of the very few signings that made a positive impact was Norwegian midfielder Morten Thorsby, who displayed his great versatility in a number of positions. Morten Thorsby (born 5 May 1996) is a Norwegian professional footballer who plays for Serie A side Sampdoria as a midfielder. Spieler Profil für Morten Thorsby, Sampdoria aus Norwegen.

GreenSportsBlog interviewed all three to find out how and why they got into climate and environmental advocacy, how they balance climate and football, and more. And then once the program started, everybody really seemed to enjoy it — aside from on the cold, rainy days, of course.Also, the main sponsor for the club is a solar company. I mean, as I advanced in football, my free time became minimal. https://www.transfermarkt.de/morten-thorsby/profil/spieler/226524 Akt. But he loved the culture and the passion of the club and the supporters. The stadium now has solar panels on the roof, making it one of the greenest in the Eredivisie.Morten: Cycling to work wouldn’t happen here. Let’s just say you listen when he talks.Under Ranieri, I started to play a lot and found a comfort level. 05.05.1996 (24) I kind of randomly bumped into We talked a bit about what we could do together and how football could get more involved on climate. I was alone in a small city so I read a lot in my spare time, including about climate.Morten: I read about “Keep It In The Ground” as in the need to keep fossil fuel assets like coal, gas and oil in the ground if we’re going to have a chance to keep temperature increase to 1.5°C in The problem was that, as I read more, and understood more about the scale of the climate crisis and the systemic nature of it, the sadder and more anxious I got.And then I thought, ‘Oh man, how is it no one is thinking of this. I disagree with this sentiment.Morten: …Of course football and politics are intertwined.I am happy that several players have gotten involved in the racism, But there are so many things that are not spoken about. We were in the middle of the table (standings) when the season was shut down due to the coronavirus pandemic in March.We started back up a couple of weeks ago, playing in empty stadiums. It’s been difficult to find new footballers to join in on climate. Even those who are socially conscious have their own things.So, when Geert came to me about Football4Climate and the panel discussion with David Goldblatt, I thought ‘we have to start somewhere!’Morten: I was very happy with it.

It was amazing that a guy of his stature came to a small club like Stabæk. (NOTE: This interview was conducted about five weeks ago; the 2019-20 Serie A season concluded this past Sunday) Another are the terrible conditions for workers coming from Bangladesh, India and elsewhere to build the Everything we love about football, watching great athletes compete across borders, culture, among all races.

3,00 Mio. Position Player 20 MF: Gonzalo Maroni (on loan from Boca Juniors) 21 DF: Lorenzo Tonelli (on loan from Napoli) 22 GK: Andrea Seculin (on loan from Chievo) 23 FW: Manolo Gabbiadini: 24 DF: Bartosz Bereszyński : 25 DF: Alex Ferrari: 26 MF: Mehdi Léris: 27 FW: Fabio …

And since climate change is seen as being in the realm of politics, I kind of felt like a lone wolf among the players.The good thing was that my club, Heerenveen, was amenable to engaging on environmental initiatives.One was having every player bike between the stadium and the locker room — of course there was a culture of cycling in The Netherlands. Where everyone has a fair shot. It’s just not in the culture.As to politics, the prevailing attitude is that politics and football don’t mix, they shouldn’t mix.