“My parents were supportive of my creativity but did not have a lot of patience for whimsy with zero production value. “The child supplies the power, but the parents have to do the steering.” – 78. Loving parents quotes that will make you smile.

“All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother.” – 13. “Where parents do too much for their children, the children will not do much for themselves.” – 113. “A mother and daughter’s love is never separated.” – 95. Tell us your favorite pick!All rights reserved. “My parents have lived longer than most and have expected very little. “It is the sunlight of parental love and encouragement that enables a child to grow in competence and slowly gain mastery over his environment.” – 122. “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.” – 105. “Parents. “Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.” – 102. “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” ― 10. “Being a father is the single greatest feeling on Earth. Clementine Paddleford. “If we are wonderful parents and family members, then there’s really nothing else to prove.”― 73. A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone. Oh, my parents smile now, whenever they come over to the house and see how much trouble I'm having. In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.– 41. Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. “A perfect parent is a person with excellent child-rearing theories and no actual children.” – 106. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. They let their kids learn, fail and grow without interference.”― 62. “My parents didn’t raise me to order something expensive when someone else is paying.”― 66. This information is for educational purposes only and not a substitute for professional health services. A good mother is the root of kindness and humbleness.”– 17. “It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.”―18. “Respect the child. Tell us your favorite pick!All rights reserved. Those other people did not spend their lives building yours.” – 77. 52. It’s an awakening, a revelation that you have.” – 134. “Compassion for our parents is the true sign of maturity.”― 67. “I take my children everywhere, but they always find their way back home.” – 98. May these quotes inspire you to be a better person and appreciate your parents for all that they have done for you. They didn’t leave you when you were young. That’s what makes it so difficult.” —24. Although we may not always see eye-to-eye, the love and wisdom they instill upon us is something that can never be forgotten—and these parent quotes will serve as your reminder of it.The importance of parents can be seen in the way they support our lives.Parents are the only ones who show unconditional love.Whether it’s in our mental, physical, social, financial, or career development, parents help us in every step of our life.When we’re young, parents prepare us for the future.They work hard to prepare us for future challenges.Parents live for us. “A mother understands what a child does not say.” – 58. Never in spite.” ― 47. “Parents are the ultimate role models for children. “Parents. We can expect genuine and unconditional love only from parents.“The greatest gift a parent can give a child is self-confidence” – Stewart Stafford165 Love Quotes For Your Husband To Make Him Feel Appreciated60 Life is Short Quotes Celebrating The One Life We Have60 Powerful Jocko Willink Quotes to Motivate Leaders60 Listening Quotes That Express the Importance of Listening155 Self Care Quotes on the Importance of Taking Care of You60 Restless Insomnia Quotes for When You Can’t Sleep60 Life is Short Quotes Celebrating The One Life We Have60 Powerful Jocko Willink Quotes to Motivate Leaders60 Listening Quotes That Express the Importance of Listening155 Self Care Quotes on the Importance of Taking Care of You60 Restless Insomnia Quotes for When You Can’t Sleep50 Powerful Sales Quotes for Landing Your Next Big Sale85 Edgar Allan Poe Quotes About Life, Love and Happiness – 3. Or at least risky.”― 45. “When you become a parent, you look at your parents differently. Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence. “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” – 52. Michael Cannon Loehrer, Porch Talk with Gramps on Parenting Beach Parents Quotes “There is nothing worse than a thirteen-year-old boy. These inspirational quotes for parents can help!If it wasn’t for our parents, none of us would be where we are today. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.”“Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent.” – 129. “There’s nothing like your mother’s sympathetic voice to make you want to burst into tears.” ―11. They’re meant to love you because. “Parenthood…It’s about guiding the next generation, and forgiving the last.” ―19. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – 20. “A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.” – 119.