We stayed in the Hernando Beach area for a week. Hespeler Rd. Methinks not. Woohoo! Also don't forget to check out our menu for aSet in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, the Sunset Grill features inspired dishes using the freshest ingredients from local growers to create a memorable dining experience. Delivery & Pickup Options - 18 reviews of Sunset Grill "I am a huge fan of breakfast. Sunset Grill – A Classic indoor and outdoor seating, fire pit, tiki bar, all on a canal for a great tropical atmosphere!This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Sunset Grille, Florida yet. 185 likes. See Menu. Whether you are dining at lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch you will not be disappointed. View the menu for Sunset Harbor Bar and Grille and restaurants in Fairport Harbor, OH. On March 20, 2020 Sunset Grill celebrated our 35th anniversary.

London Restaurants ; Sunset Grill; Search. We’d like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of our guests and team members for 35 years of support.Sign-up for Sunset Grill’s newsletter containing special promotional offers, updates, and news including store openings, menu items, franchise opportunities and more! Sort by Yelp Sort. Give me a plate of over-easy eggs, home fries and rye toast, and I'm in heaven.

Friendly service and fast take-out! The menu features options like baked brie, pulled pork sliders, a California turkey burger, peppercorn encrusted swordfish, pan seared halibut or beer braised pork short ribs. 65 photos. 5 star rating. We’ll see you for breakfast soon. Browse our menu and order delivery online through Las Cruces, NM. Cold beer !Went here for the first time over the weekend, and we will return. Our beef is slow aged and marbled for the finest taste. Join us for tasty breakfast or lunch made fresh daily. We are now offering online ordering at select locations. More locations to be added soon. Call Sunset Grill. Sunset Grill. All photos (12) All photos (12) Order Online. 55 reviews #40 of 185 Restaurants in Cambridge $$ - $$$ American Grill Canadian. Sunny side… Save. Meh. Create New Account. 31 friends. Proudly Canadian since 1985. Sunset Grille and Raw Bar Restaurants in Key West: Read reviews written by 10Best experts. 51 reviews #438 of 709 Restaurants in London $$ - $$$ Canadian Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options. Sign-up for Sunset Grill’s newsletter containing special promotional offers, updates, and news including store openings, menu items, franchise opportunities and more! I'm a fan. Not Now. See more of Sunset Grill on Facebook. We’d like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of our guests and team members for 35 years of support. As good as it gets! 705 Wonderland Rd. We’d like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of our guests and team members for 35 years of support. 1 star rating. We are now offering online ordering at select locations. No other breakfast place allows you to just order specific items. N. Oxford St. W. & Wonderland Rd. Copyright © 2020 Sunset Grill Restaurants Ltd. All rights reserved.

Set in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, the Sunset Grill features inspired dishes using the freshest ingredients from local growers to create a memorable dining experience. Purchase a gift card at your local Sunset Grill today.On March 20, 2020 Sunset Grill celebrated our 35th anniversary.

Closed now: See all hours. staff is super friendly.they had a really good live band "Jake and the Shakedown" Can’t comment on food always went later in evening when appetizers and grilled burgers and hotdogs were only served. 9 check-ins. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The Sunset Grill is proud to serve both USDA prime beef and pork. 3 star rating. Huge. Read reviews from Sunset Grill at 1903 US-29 in Anderson 29621 from trusted Anderson restaurant reviewers.

See all restaurants in Cambridge. & Pinebush Rd., Cambridge, Ontario N1R 6J8 Canada +1 519-623-6789 Website Menu. A-OK. 4 star rating. Sunset Grille is a casual fine dining restaurant established in 1996 by Linda and Hugh Lockman. or. Meticulously selected, we offer steaks and chops cut from the hightest quality beef and pork in the United States. Delivery & Pickup Options - 34 reviews of Sunset Grill Restaurant "I can not believe I had no idea there was a Sunset Grill so close to the Beaches but on the Danforth. eg. Give the gift of breakfast! Sunset Grill. Good service, and we always enjoy live music.new to me this was my first visit.

Sunset Grille offers traditional dining experiences as well as hosting and catering for special events such as weddings and receptions. Sign-up for Sunset Grill’s newsletter containing special promotional offers, updates, and news including store openings, menu items, franchise opportunities and more!

The Walnut Grill concept began in 1999 when four friends joined together with a common goal: to develop a full-service restaurant with a local feel, inviting to our guests, and serving them with outstanding food and beverage in Pittsburgh, PA. In 1985 our founder, Angelo Christou, opened Sunset Grill's doors for the first time in the Beaches ... See More. 594 Hespeler Rd. Copyright © 2020 Sunset Grill Restaurants Ltd. All rights reserved. Our Story. On March 20, 2020 Sunset Grill celebrated our 35th anniversary. Shrimp and wings were very tasty. 4.3 out of 5 stars. I got an egg overall, the yolk, was the color I expected,so that was nice. Embed review. Learn more.
Open now: 07:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Next time, I may get two.

Be one of the first to write a review!Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki WacheeGet quick answers from Sunset Grille staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Almost every item in… Toss in some pancakes and I'm over the moon. For more information please call 830-997-5904. 12/16/2018. ABOUT SUNSET GRILL.

Affordable, fun and atmospheric. Yay! Also don’t forget to check out our menu for a Togo order. Walnut Grill The Story. When you experience our cuisine, attentive service and friendly atmosphere we believe we'll become one of your favorite places to dine.