Gry z tej serii wymagają dużo czasu na rozkręcenie się fabuły ok 5-10h, jak i na przejście całej gry, ok 100h. The sequel to the international smash-hit Persona 5 (3.2 million copies world-wide) is now available as the series’ first action RPG! Yuri Lowenthal Akira Ishida. Ask P5 Fusion AU [Asks are open!] Featuring an all-new story set up half a year after the events of P5!Following the events of P5, the Phantom Thieves of Hearts gather once more during their summer break to solve the mystery behind new change of heart cases that are occurring all over Japan!The new action battle system makes hitting enemy weak points to activate a 1 More or All-Out Attack, which fans have come to love, even easier!In the newly introduced Jails, you can switch controls between characters at any time! I drew Pharos because honestly, I thought Pharos was precious and could use some love. This feature is not available right now. Get App. Clear the game with style by using different characters in unique situations!Who is this new mysterious girl you meet in the Shibuya of the other world? Yuri Lowenthal is the English dub voice of Pharos in Persona 3, and Akira Ishida is the Japanese voice.

An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works * Into SMT:Persona 5? Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers. Pharos VOICE. Featuring an all-new story set up half a year after the events of P5! proceed with caution! Incarnations View all 4 versions of Pharos on BTVA.

Persona 5 jak poprzednie części oferuje ciekawy ale bardzo specyficzny gameplay, dla mnie najciekawczy jest system walki, zbieranie person (stąd prześmiewcza nazwa pokesona) oraz muzyka. Game: Persona 5 Track: Phantom Composer: Shoji Meguro. Maneki Neko Morgana. r/Persona5: Community for Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal Do not post P5R spoilers outside of the megathread Persona 5 is a role-playing game in which … Press J to jump to the feed. Hello, I'm Void. No one ever seems to talk about him and he’s a very important part of P3. ©ATLUS ©SEGA/ ©KOEI TECMO GAMES All rights reserved.©2020 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. The sequel to the international smash-hit Persona 5 (3.2 million copies world-wide) is now available as the series’ first action RPG! No one ever seems to talk about him and he’s a very important part of P3.I used all Prismacolor coloured pencils, lined it with a Papermate Inkjoy gel, and it’s on a cheap piece of sketchbook paper.I searched my photo library on my phone, and I apparently very stupidly only took those 3 progress photos >~< so I’m adding sort of a silly proof photo to further prove I am the artist and have the piece still:My Makoto plushie looking up at the photo and my godawful handwriting. *Not spoiler free!

:two_hearts: I drew Pharos because honestly, I thought Pharos was precious and could use some love. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. Comments Add a Comment. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Ask/Art blog for my Persona 5 fusion AU, where everyone is their personas.

Video Game: Persona 3 Franchise: Megami Tensei. The sequel to the international smash-hit Persona 5 (3.2 million copies world-wide) is now available as the series’ first action RPG!

Read our More from the_cat_b. Find out as she fights alongside you as the newest member of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts! 12/10/19. Grałem wcześniej w Personę 3 i 4G. the_cat_b 12/10/19. Join the community. Please try again later.