Where are the Farmers Markets and Street Fairs? Amongst many accolades, Scarpetta NYC received a three-star review from The New York Times and a nomination for Best New Restaurant in the country from the James Beard Foundation in 2009. In 2008, Scarpetta received a James Beard nomination for ‘Best New Restaurant in America’ as well as a coveted three-star review from the New York Times. Business attire most common; Nice jeans and proper shoes likely OK ; What's the scene? Where do you go when you GOTTA GO?Thanksgiving 2019 in NYC: What to Do & Where to EatChristmastime in NYC 2019: Dates for the Trees-Windows-Markets-Ice Skating+MORE!Christmas Day 2019 in NYC: What to Do & Where to EatWhat is there to see and do near WTC/SOL/Brooklyn Bridge/SI ferry?What should I know about visiting the 9/11 Memorial and Museum?Exploring neighborhoods - where should I go and what should I see?What should we do at night -- especially with kids or under 21's?Trip Reports: Families with Young Kids - Add yours! Events for Halloween 2019 in NYC; Thanksgiving 2019 in NYC: What to Do & Where to Eat; Christmastime in NYC 2019: Dates for the Trees-Windows-Markets-Ice Skating+MORE! Can I wear super dressed up jeans (I'm fashionable so it will be high heels and blazer as well)?I'm guessing yes for Colicchio & Sons but I haven't been there myself.You will find it IMPOSSIBLE to take it easy with the bread basket at In addition to Ziggy's suggestions, try the Octopus. The dress code here is: Business Casual What does this mean?

How Will I Survive the Cold Weather?

hours of operation: sunday - tuesday; 4:00pm - 9:00pm. Scarpetta NYC Flagship 29th and Madison Ave. Our NYC flagship restaurant is located at 29th and Madison Avenue at the James NoMad hotel.

Business attire most common; Nice jeans and proper shoes likely OK ; What's the scene? Your comments Tell as about what you wore - or are going to wear - to Scarpetta. Can I wear super dressed up jeans (I'm fashionable so it will be high heels and blazer as well)?I'm guessing yes for Colicchio & Sons but I haven't been there myself.You will find it IMPOSSIBLE to take it easy with the bread basket at In addition to Ziggy's suggestions, try the Octopus. Share a number of small plates and pasta dishes.This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Where do you go when you GOTTA GO?Thanksgiving 2019 in NYC: What to Do & Where to EatChristmastime in NYC 2019: Dates for the Trees-Windows-Markets-Ice Skating+MORE!Christmas Day 2019 in NYC: What to Do & Where to EatWhat is there to see and do near WTC/SOL/Brooklyn Bridge/SI ferry?What should I know about visiting the 9/11 Memorial and Museum?Exploring neighborhoods - where should I go and what should I see?What should we do at night -- especially with kids or under 21's?Trip Reports: Families with Young Kids - Add yours!

The husband and I are meeting my dear friend and meeting her serious boyfriend for the 1st time.

Scarpetta is now available on Caviar and we are sooo excited!!! These are some of the words we associate with Scarpetta. Guests can enjoy an atmosphere of a dinner party that is warm and inviting; serving lunch, dinner and brunch, and featuring a private dining room as well as a social cocktail lounge beneath the restaurant called The Seville. The restaurant’s name is derived from the Italian expression, "fare la scarpetta," which means to savor a meal to the last bite. Share a number of small plates and pasta dishes.This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. It's hot! Your comments Tell as about what you wore - or are going to wear - to Scarpetta. Don't want to look stupid under-dressed or over-dressed. filled with mediterranean inspired florals, trees, and ivy, the café spans down 29th street from madison avenue alongside the james nomad hotel. Truly remarkable at so many levels! Truly remarkable at so many levels!

Christmas Day 2019 in NYC: What to Do & Where to Eat; What Should I Do on New Year's Eve? Get answers to your questions about New York City How do I get from the airport (JFK, LGA, or EWR) to Manhattan?Hotels: Kitchenettes and kitchens in 100+ Manhattan HotelsHotels: Guests under 21 years old (but at least 18)Hotels: Which ones charge an additional Resort or Facilities FeeHotels: When is the best time to go for cheaper rates?Are the New York Pass, Explorer Pass or CityPass worth it?Public restrooms/toilets. Get answers to your questions about New York City How do I get from the airport (JFK, LGA, or EWR) to Manhattan?Hotels: Kitchenettes and kitchens in 100+ Manhattan HotelsHotels: Guests under 21 years old (but at least 18)Hotels: Which ones charge an additional Resort or Facilities FeeHotels: When is the best time to go for cheaper rates?Are the New York Pass, Explorer Pass or CityPass worth it?Public restrooms/toilets.

Full Bar Dressy Classy Italian Add your own word... What does it look like? Thanks!! The dress code here is: Business Casual What does this mean?