She banishes him from SkyClan. Sorry I’ve been mostly gone, a lot of my focus was on this bad boyHello, I have more Warrior Cats up my sleeves and yes, they are itchy and yes, I want them out. They soften him up and he’s no longer evil, just chill bc he finally has a family.look at how he’s described! They gained both Soul powers as well as the fighting skills of their victims. Sol and Leafstar look for herbs for Echosong, and Sol finds yarrow. I just rlly love solwhat if we reigned over shadowclan together and you discarded your religion  and we were both boys…? After several years we have the full Warriors Warriors MAP! When SkyClan came to rescue her, she found a way out and Harry helped her and her kittens escape.

His relative lack of physical prowess is more then made up for by his natural charisma and capability to easily manipulate other cats into doing what he wants.

After several years we have the full Warriors Warriors MAP! She is shocked when she hears the kits' voices coming out of the bush, and realizes Sol was hiding them. The basis for the cult-classic film The Warriors chronicles one New York City gang's nocturnal journey through the seedy, dangerous subways and city streets of the 1960s. Leafstar is horrified, and banishes Sol from ever doing it again. warriors quarantine challenge day 10: favorite MAP. Jul 3, 2014 - Explore Mr.Brew Brew's board "Sol and Mapleshade", followed by 344 people on Pinterest. One day, Dovewing and Ivypool follow him into the tunnels and find him plotting with several WindClan warriors to attack ThunderClan. Join this group to see the discussion, post and comment.

“A dark brown and white tom with Nevermind how he’s drawn bc canon art can’t decide on anything.

Nifty-Senpai 2,627,908 views. Grand Travels Map. During a SkyClan gathering, he says he wants to be a warrior. Finished character model sheet of Sol for my project I’m working on! It’s precious and wholesome, nuff’ said. Main article, Detailed history, Family relations, Personality& relationships v • d • e

The Grand Travels Map is obtainable by purchasing the Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks DLC or the Season Pass DLC for the game in the version or by completing The Armies of Ruin on .This map is actually comprised of two separate areas that do not connect or overlap in any way. Lionblaze realizes he was using their powers for his benefit, and they leave. Sol then leaves disappointed, saying of all the clans he expected that ThunderClan would understand. Hollyleaf finds Sol on ThunderClan territory, and drives him out. The next day, Leafstar assesses Sol. Infected, they are also losing their identity among the souls they absorbed.

He is incredibly selfish, as he only thinks about himself and has no personal sense of responsibility, always blaming others whenever things go wrong. Sol apologizes to Leafstar, and explains about his kithood and dream to be a SkyClan warrior. Cinders left her kittens at a different twoleg den each. ... sol warriors sol warriors warrior cats warrior cats designs.

They take Sol and Purdy to ThunderClan. ... Sol ⦿ Everything Moves ⦿ Complete Warrior Cats M.A.P. One day, Cinders' mate came to her and told her that he found a new mate who didn't complain so much and left her. Sol helps Harrykit when he cuts his nose. Leafstar asks to join his next patrol, and he agrees. Later, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, Dawnpaw, Flamepaw and Tigerpaw convince Blackstar to believe in StarClan, and Sol is driven out of ShadowClan. Jaggedtooth was a ShadowClan warrior under Tigerstar's leadership in the forest territories and a BloodClan cat.