Shazam couldn't pick it up when I gave it a try.

This thread is archived.

92% Upvoted . Close. flag. 1 . My allegiance. The ending credits are also slightly different, and actually credit the entire voice cast.

Close. r/Superjail. share.

Flag this item for.

This video is unavailable.
u/ginosantolamazza.

Superjail - Ending - Theme Song Audio Preview remove-circle Share or Embed This Item. 3 years ago.

Anyone know the song in the end credits of S3E6? Advanced embedding details, examples, and help! Superjail! Shazam couldn't pick it up when I gave it a try. Become a Redditor.

Very creepy, especially the music accompanying it. ; Unknown Disco music- Music is playing in Skinny dance scene in episode Bunny Love.

A drink is offered and he takes it, going into a dreamlike state and Jared is still sending a communication as Alice comes in to After the shows credits there is one more seen where Skinny is eating the Mystery Meat and all the sudden in the pot next to him the monster comes out and pulls Skinny into the pot.

share. save hide report. u/ginosantolamazza.

User account menu. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. In Superjail Episodes. The episode begins with Jacknife being released from Rockland County Max Security Facility. Then he lands on a roller coaster and pukes while going very fast and ends up landing in a odd white room.

is an animated series aired on Adult Swim, produced by Augenblick Studios in its first season, and by Titmouse, Inc. in its second, third, and fourth seasons.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

The Song in ‘The Old Guard’ Credits is Elle King’s ‘Baby Outlaw’ – Listen Now! × … I always loved this scene! Anyone know the song in the end credits of S3E6? Watch Queue Queue

Superjail! This thread is archived. ; Rubber Bullets- Intro song to episode Bunny Love and is by 10cc.

He goes through a factory system and is stripped naked, and then cleaned, and clothed in the Orange Jail jumpsuit.

share.

1 .

Topics …

S03E06 Ending Song.

92% Upvoted . I like the chill sound of it and wouldn't mind having it on my iPod.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castPress J to jump to the feed. New comments cannot be posted and votes … The Note, it can be concluded that if no credits to generic sounding music can be found, it is likely Bradford Reed.It's too bad too. 9. Song Frolic - Killer Tracks; Artist Luciano Michelini; Album BPM3008 Comedy, Burlesque & Circus; Licensed to YouTube by AdRev for a 3rd Party (on behalf of BPM Score Music Series); BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., AdRev Publishing, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, LatinAutor - UMPG, SODRAC, LatinAutor, and 14 Music Rights Societies; Show more Show less. Graphic Violence ; Graphic Sexual Content ; audio. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services.

Four of the five potential shows broadcast on that night would be greenlit for full series, including this one.

Superjail - Ending - Theme Song. log in sign up. User account menu. 9. Meat monster broke down walls.The Rocket that Jacknife was in lands there and Jacknife runs away in the direction the monster had went.

Bunny Love is the pilot episode of Superjail!, which first aired in 2007 during Adult Swim's "Night of 1000 Pilots".

However, there is an exception in the Playboy tie-in comic written by Karacas, where the Twins are mentioned as being inmates and get to directly interact with the WardenAs Karacas recalls it, Weidenfeld pointed out that Brown sounded like "a woman trying to be a man" and asked "Isn't Alice a man trying to be a woman? This song gets into my head often while at work and I hum it a lot.

Archived. save hide report. r/Superjail. Welcome to Reddit, the front page of the internet. 3 years ago. Cocaine- Song playing in car Jacknife stole in episode Bunny Love and is by Cheeseburger. Anyone know the song in the end credits of S3E6? The pilot episode aired on television on May 13, 2007, and its first season began on September 28, 2008 on Adult Swim. 9. Superjail! 1 comment. 1 .

The first thing he does is light cigarette and spies a car driving down the road near him. EMBED. log in sign up. Bunny Love is the Pilot of the series and has the intro with the song Rubber Bullets by 10cc instead of "I'm Coming Home" by Cheeseburger. I poked around a little and it doesn't seem to be an actual song. The animatic reel for the pilot substitutes "Comin' Home" in its place, though the completed episode was allowed to keep the song on the DVD release.

EMBED (for wordpress.com hosted blogs and archive.org item tags) Want more? It’s true!! http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Recap/SuperjailS0E0BunnyLoveHowever, a super-powered pair of twins soon intercept the Warden's idea and twist it to their own liking, causing mass chaos to erupt.TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. "Particularly during the first few shots of the staff meeting, and when he freaks out about how to order all the bunny suits but is dragged into the pot and eaten by the sentient meat inside

Archived. Anyone know the song in the end credits of S3E6? No_Favorite. Favored Nation - The Set Up This song was featured in the ending credits of GTA V (Option C) No copyright infringement intended. Jacknife is dropped near Superjail and is caught by a bird in a clock and is taken in that door with the bird.

Watch Queue Queue. 1 .

Malcolm McDowell: Then and Now.

Posted by. 1 comment.

and join one of thousands of communities. … 1 . It follows the events that take place in an unusual prison. INGENIUS. Note, it can be concluded that if no credits to generic sounding music can be found, it is likely Bradford Reed.

Posted by.