As all shapes appear on the screen again, a voice calls out their names, while our characters repeat them loudly. Hello and welcome! We included this to actively engage the children while watching this video. They are able to look at the shape displayed on the screen, while following the moving line with their fingers in the air.During the chorus, our characters ride a bus through a landscape in which they find lots of things made of the shapes they just learned about.

3:32. “Shapes Song” reminds us of the warm, groovy motown-style tunes you find in the 70s Sesame Street or Schoolhouse Rock episodes! You will immediately get their attention!One by one, you present each object and ask your kids to describe their shape. thesingingwalrus.com/videos-and-songs/general-topics/3d-shapes-song What do they have in common?Soon you will have 4 groups of shapes in front of you, and you can introduce the name of each shape.After this short introduction, you could teach them our song!Each of our verses ends with a certain action: “Roll with me”, “Dance with me”, “Bounce with me”, and “Shake with me”.

This activity is also great for reviewing the vocabulary for everyday objects.2D Shapes Song for Preschool – Learning Basic Shapes Through SongTaking pictures: Discover Shapes in Everyday Objects As they introduce themselves, they turn into objects that resemble their shape, to show how they can be found in many different every day objects.Before the chorus begins, Mother Hen invites the kids to draw the shapes in the air! Why?

During each verse, a 3D object (dice, party hat, ball, soda can) is shown next to the 3D shape so that kids can see examples in everyday life.3D shapes are fun to teach, especially because the kids have the opportunity to look for them in everyday life. Along with retro-coloured illustrations and slightly psychedelic transformations of shapes, this music video is highly engaging!In each verse, a 2D shape describes itself and asks the preschool kids to guess what they are. The Singing Walrus presents “3D Shapes Song” – an upbeat, funky song that is easy for kids to sing along. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. We are teachers and professional musicians who produce fun kids songs and other educational media for teachers and parents.

While the verses explain each shape, the chorus repeats the simples “I see shapes / I see shapes, shapes, shapes / Everywhere I go / I see lots of shapes”. The Singing Walrus The Singing Walrus Song Collection #2 ℗ The Singing Walrus Released on: 2016-09-06 Auto-generated by YouTube. Many teachers create ” shape museums” in the classroom, where their students can display their various everyday objects as examples!To introduce your kids to the shapes, we recommend working with real objects that you pull out of your “magic box” or “mystery bag”.

Learn about 3D shapes … The Singing Walrus - English Songs For Kids 9,145,755 views. The landscape illustrations during the chorus could inspire kids to think of more and more objects the shapes could turn into. The pictures could also be put together in a (real or virtual) collage names “Shapes are everywhere”. These lines make it fun to come with dance moves for the song! Our 3D Shapes Song teaches the shapes cube, cone, sphere, and cylinder – ideal for teachers and parents who are introducing 3D shapes to their kindergarten kids for the first time.Each verse introduces one shape as a simple call-and-response chant. Check out 3d Shapes Song by The Singing Walrus on Amazon Music. The words and melody of the chorus are catchy and easy to sing along. We have also provided the lyrics on the screen for the teachers and parents!Last but not least, we also built in a groovy breakdown part with call-and-response vocals. This is repeated three times (to help the memorization process)!In the video, the four shapes keep turning into all kinds of different objects. Which objects could be grouped together. The lyrics are kept simple, so that even young learners of English can easily repeat the words.The 3D Shapes music video that shows each 3D shape from all sides (rotating), so that the kids get an idea how they look all around. After you pulled out all the objects, you can have them sort the objects into groups. You can also encourage the children to create objects made of lots of different shapes, too!If your students love taking pictures, you can encourage them to take pictures of everyday objects that are made any of the four shapes.

thesingingwalrus.com/videos-and-songs/general-topics/shapes-song