Apesar de estar me machucando. The Winner Takes It All (tradução) ABBA Complete Studio Recordings (Remastered) 9CDs+2DVDs. E você também o fez. Agora já é passado.

Tradução da letra da música The Winner Takes It All de ABBA - Eu não quero conversar / Sobre as coisas que passamos / Embora isso esteja me magoando / Agora é história / Eu joguei todas as minhas cartas Joguei todas as minhas cartas. The winner takes it all The loser standing small Beside the victory That's a destiny. The winner takes it all The loser standing small Beside the victory That's a destiny.

The Winner Takes It All. I don't wanna talk About the things we've gone through Though it's hurting me Now it's history I've played all my cards And that's what you've done too Nothing more to say No more ace to play. I don't wanna talk About the things we've gone through Though it's hurting me Now it's history I've played all my cards And that's what you've done too Nothing more to say No more ace to play. Sobre as coisas que passamos. O vencedor leva tudo (tradução) Eu não quero conversar.