H2O Glass Lined Indirect Water Heater. Break the connection from the boiler to the main hot water feed into the home using a pipe cutter. H2OI40UB Utica 40gal SS Indirect Hot Water Heaters Utica Heating. The HotLine Storage Tank teams with a gas or oil-fired boiler to supply residential and commercial hot water needs at terrific efficiency. Research. This web page provides detailed information on residential and commercial water heating technologies and applications, including comprehensive directories of heat pump water heaters, tankless water heating and other gas and electric water heating capabilities.

Add to Cart. 13. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 4 Top Utica Water Heater Repair services. H2O Glass Lined Indirect Water Heater | Utica BoilersNow offering both stainless steel and glass lined indirect hot water heaters. High efficiency, easy maintenance and installation features, along with limited lifetime warranties make ECR gas and oil boilers the preferred choice of contractors and homeowners . Current Documents Archived Documents FAQ Rebates & Special Offers: Connect. Current Documents Archived Documents FAQ Rebates & Special your price : utica h2oi30ub 30-gallon single coil indirect water heater: in stock: $1,299.95 ea : utica h2oi40ub 40-gallon single coil indirect water heater: in stock: $1,499.95 ea : utica h2oi50ub 50-gallon single coil indirect water heater: in stock: $1,799.95 ea : utica h2oi60ub 60-gallon single coil indirect water heater: in stock: $1,999.95 eaThe internal coil delivers unmatched performance with a large surface area resulting in high domestic hot water ratings.

HotLine tanks deliver three to five times more domestic hot water than electric or gas fired water heaters, with extremely low standby losses. At last, they have accumulated the key facts here. I was promised the parts overnight at 3PM on Friday afternoon. Hire the Best Water Heater Repair Services in Utica, NY on HomeAdvisor.

At 9AM Saturday FedEx was at my door. Thank You!! Admittedly, it was a tough task to do reviews. Research. This Old House plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey replaces a water heater and boiler with a single unit that's much more efficient. 1. Reduced heat loss — An indirect water heater is very well insulated and loses very little heat during long stand-by periods (at night or while you’re away). 31, 42, 53, 79 & 106 Gallon. A gas water heater is always losing energy up the chimney. This boiler is sized large enough for the installation of a 30-40 gallon indirect water heater. High performance — The performance of an indirect water heater is a direct result of the boiler it’s connected to. Thank you again.You can shop at suppliesdepot.com with confidence. Sort By: Items 8 total … Login for Price/Stock. H2O Glass Lined Indirect Water Heater. The tank tapings are 1” to accommodate higher flow rates. Research. … Indirect Hot Water Heaters Utica Heating. Part is ordered and including the link direct to the page in the email reply is great. A major part of the ECR product line is the gas and oil fired boilers for residential and commercial applications. Now offering both stainless steel and glass lined indirect hot water heaters. !I wanted to thank you for all your help! You realized the urgency of my situation. Which brand of indirect water heater out there with a liftime warranty, that would fit in a space 46" high would be the best for the least amount of money. I was desperately in need of parts for a commercial water heater. I would like your supervisor to know how helpful you were, or whom ever needs to know this, I am a very pleased customer that Jonathan assisted! H2O Glass Lined Indirect Water Heater | Utica Boilers. In this process, our team had to research and even discussed the issues with the sellers, manufacturers and first-hand users. Find local plumbers and get quotes. Additional information is available to EPRI-member utilities in the Supporting Utilities Area.Utica Indirect Water Heaters .

31, 42, 53, 79 & 106 Gallon. The part arrived today. Dry fit the _” copper pipe connections from the output on top of the indirect water heater. Rheem Gladiator Water Heater: Best overall water heater A major part of the ECR product line is the gas and oil fired boilers for residential and commercial applications. The ECR line of products are designed, tested and assembled to ensure that you get the very best in home heating comfort and value.Thanks Bob! This indirect water heater would be hooked up to a Utica USC-4 hydronic boiler w/natural gas. 14. We have partnered with Authorize.Net a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.Your Source for Plumbing, Heating, Electrical and Lighting Products. ECR International takes pride in the ability to deliver a complete line of heating and cooling products.