So it’s 1mm (0.04″) wider. This is for steel string acoustic guitars. Modèle incontournable de la série de guitares acoustiques Yamaha FG. Déclinaison dans une finition mate de la FG800 / Modèle incontournable de la série de guitares acoustiques Yamaha FG.Les caractéristiques d'un grande guitare à un prix très accessible : Table en épicéa massive pour offrir projection et sonorité acoustique authentique, nouveaux barrages scallopés et finition irréprochable. It has Yamaha’s typical nice even tone. But everyone’s ear is different.Great to see a solid top on a guitar this price – and this is one of the reasons why Yamaha manage such good tone at this price.They could achieve even better tone, in my opinion, if they used something better than plastic for the saddle and nut. Cette très belle guitare est également proposée dans nombreuses couleurs. Though I do have some issues with their playability (more on that below) they typically produce really decent tone.The FG800 is a dreadnought so you expect a full, boomy kind of sound – but it’s even fuller and louder than you’d expect from your average dreadnought – something else that Yamaha’s are good at.It’s quite a bright tone I’d say a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being super warm and 10 being super bright. From what I can tell the string spacing at the bridge is 2 3/5″ (based on specs I found here – As far as string spacing at the nut, I’m not sure. Keep up the good work!I have been playing and gigging for some 40years .. My fav instrument has always been my 1980 Yamaha CJ838S, Yamaha’s first solid top accoustic.

Les modèles de la série FG800 ont été développés en tenant compte des commentaires de nombreux guitaristes professionnels et revendeurs. On the yamaha website it says “yamaha FS50BT” OR “D’addario Exp11”Yamaha have discontinued the FS50BT strings so it’s likely that it will have the D’addario EXP11. I didn’t do any specific measurements with the FG800 – it just felt high to me. This guitar would be difficult to play physically and technically for a beginner. Les caractéristiques d'un grande guitare à un prix très accessible : Table en épicéa massive pour offrir projection et sonorité acoustique authentique, nouveaux barrages scallopés et finition irréprochable. L'utilisation de l'acajou pour cette guitare lui offre un très beau look, à l'image de son incroyable sonorité acoustique. I did not understand the meaning of the term ‘action’ you use in the text. So again a little bit of extra cost but not too much and would turn this into a guitar that’s way above its price-tag.Thanks for reading and I hope this has helped you to learn more about Yamaha’s new FG800 acoustic guitar.If you’re looking for other options in the under 300 range check out the link below.Looks like an awesome guitar for a great price. This is by far and away the most common material for acoustic guitar fingerboards – but definitely not a bad thing.The FG800 is a full size dreadnought with a full size 650mm (25 9/16”) scale length.By all accounts the FG800 is an improvement on the FG700 and that gets amazing reviews as you’ll see at the link above.The tone of this guitar is well beyond its price – but it can be difficult to play if you prefer a lower action. Can you tell me your opinion about it and what other guitar would you recommend at the same price range?As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you enjoy playing it and the action doesn’t hinder your playing, then no reason to mess with it, IMO.Anyone know the string spacing of the nut from e to e on the fg 800 ?
The FG800 is a new model for Yamaha so it’s unlikely they would be using the discontinued FS50BTs. Son dos et ses éclisses en palissandre procure à cette guitare une incroyable dynamique. Sounds like doing the upgrades you recommend would make this an even better value.Yeah these are really good value for money. The hummingbird stays in tune forever it seems.Thanks for your message. And the adjustment shouldn’t cost that much – usually around $20 to $70. And you wouldn’t normally see a solid wood top for this price either.If you feel you need to have the action lowered and you have to pay someone to do it then it adds to the cost – but it also improves the guitar in my opinion so still value-for-money for sure. I understand action as I have a epiphone hummingbird with low action and this is the polar opposite. 1 3/8″ 1 7/16″ 1 1/2″ ?I’m not entirely sure of this.
Yamaha's FG800 Folk Acoustic Guitar is a reasonably priced entry-level acoustic guitar featuring one of the most popular tonewoods - solid Sitka spruce - for the top.

They tend to use light gauge strings on all their guitars so they will likely be light gauge.To learn more about string gauges, if you’re not sure, check out the post at the link below.Bought my fg800 2nd week of jan. and have played it every day since. It was difficult affording it in 1980, but one of the best investments I ever made, musically or otherwise. I was amazed at the quality for the price. Hoping to try one in a store soon.To be honest I’ve never heard of Teton guitars so unfortunately I can’t offer any info on them. This is not a bad thing. Another thing which I am curious about is, do people really buy guitars online? So it’s wider but only by a small amount.Thanks for the review. English is nit my native. This is something that can be adjusted. Shaving the saddle? Depuis son lancement en 1974, la série L a toujours mis à l'honneur la fabrication artisanale.

Nous avons constaté que beaucoup de choses ne devaient pas être touché - mais il y avait une remarque récurrente: Tout le monde voulait retrouver le caractère unique de la FG180 avec juste un peu plus de volume, un peu plus basse et un peu plus de punch. I assume this is for modern music and not suitable for classical peaces.