Order online for carryout or delivery!

We will go back!We love dining at The Ainsworth but the last 2 times we've been the service has been lacking. Just overall not the experience we were expecting.Sad to say that The Ainsworth was very very disappointing. Some of our group ordered specialty drinks and didn’t know those were full price until the bill came, so that should be communicated at the time of ordering.We were a party of 7 and chose to eat outside since it was a nice evening, unfortunately, there was an event being held in the square that at times made it difficult to visit with our guests. We had to wait for over an hour to get our food at brunch, and they weren't even full so not sure what the issue was. There was a boxing match on and it was as if they forgot that people were trying to have a nice meal and conversation. Dinner Menu. So once it got there all was good! He said the outside was first come, first served and was going to contact Open Table about the reservation wording. One of the worst waitresses I can ever remember having.

Nothing in your Cart... Add items from the menu to get started! Sushi Menu. I tried a Vanilla Berry Cocktail and it was delicious. The waiter did apologize for the long wait and poor service. Pittas, Chips and Sides on our famous menu. Available Monday - Friday 11am - 2:45pm. We were just disappointed as it was supposed to be a nice night of celebration.It was fine. They did comp our meal without us even complaining so I feel like they were trying to make it better. Our menu also features Roasted Half Chicken and Chicken Tacos.

Online ordering menu for Ainsworth Kc. We were never given a drink menu, and were brought the wrong wine and beer. Just perfect. Although our waitress was great and did her best to make up for the kitchens issues.

Very disappointed.I think the food was good and the setting was nice. On a Friday evening with the restaurant empty inside, that should have been a clue. Happy hour seven days a week. All tables around us were brought water and waited on. Waiter didn't know if he'd taken our order when he came to check on us. 4.6. This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment.Does The Ainsworth - Kansas City offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout?The Ainsworth - Kansas City does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. Service was extremely poor. Open table accepted and showed a confirmed outside table reservation, but they had given them all out to people that came in earlier without reservations. Good food since 1958 We didn’t go outside but they have a nice patio to sit outside.

Second time there. Drinks were comped, but for the wait, I feel like the whole meal might have been comped if they wanted us to come back.The restaurant was severely short staffed. And then lackluster service to boot. They ran out of a lot of food and it took over an hour for us to get food.

All burgers are served with a side of fries.

She was well impressed and would definitely visit again. We ended up sat 2 tables away from another Dutch man and his partner (my husband is Dutch) and we had a really great night. Up to date Ainsworth prices and menu, including breakfast, dinner, kid’s meal and more. Read reviews and book now.

A little expensive but it's okay. The Ainsworth, located in Kansas City, is a multipurpose venue comprised of a full scale restaurant, bar and lounge, and event space. You’re...What a local hidden gem! Definitely will not be back.Wonderful food. So fortunate to have this as our local restaurant! We got to try the Foodgod 24K gold chick wings which surprisingly were delicious.

KC's Menu. BUT the staff when they weren’t busy running around were very kind and tried very hard to make up for the inconvenience. Come try our famous 24k Gold Wings or our Mac and Cheeseburger! Amongst the chic paisley wallpaper and the antique pine wood interior are dozens of flat screen TVs waiting to showcase any media display to create an ideal ambiance The Ainsworth (Kansas City) New American Restaurant in Leawood, Kansas. 3,185 check-ins. I would suggest a taxi and enjoy the wine.

It took 30-35 mins for the food to come, and the hot food was cold.

Ainsworth in Park Place is a high energy, family friendly, destination to enjoy hand crafted cocktails paired with delicious traditional food items with a KC twist.

I hope you take us up on this offer and decide to return.We've eaten here before and the food was very good. Server seemed annoyed when I corrected happy hour times on FridayThis place could be really awesome- great food.

Park Place, 11563 Ash Street, Leawood, KS 66211 +1 913-320-2530 Website Menu + … We cannot wait to come and visit when normality is upon us. Add protein: chicken $4 | steak $5 | salmon $6Grilled chicken, bacon, avocado, cherry tomatoes, egg, blue cheese, red wine-shallot vinaigretteRomaine, cranberries, goat cheese, granny smith, frisee, roasted pecans, apple vinaigretteRomaine, parmesan, caesar dressing, house made crutonsCorn tortilla, cilantro, sour cream, pico de gallo (Choice of chicken +10 | steak +12 | combo +16)All burgers are served with a side of fries.

Some of the food came out cold and had to cancel part of the order. 4.6 out of 5 stars. 2701 North Classen Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73106, United States.