The marker came out really beautiful and the whole process was easy and fast! We are a retailer of granite and Bronze headstones for cemetery marking. All cemeteries have their own specific rules and regulations or what they will allow to be installed into their cemetery. Very pleased with service and price. We have been in business since 1983 offering beautiful Granite memorial stones and cast Bronze flat markers and Bronze memorial plates. 2 photos. American Futures Trading, Inc has estimated annual revenues of $360,000.00 and also employs an estimated 4 employees. 714.655.5480. American Headstones Company 32646 rachel circle in Dana Point, CA, ☎ Phone (949) 228-7055 with ⌚ Opening Hours, Videos and Driving directions Here is a simple and effective checklist for you the consumer to follow to help you shop with confidence.On behalf of the Ursula Ventura Family [ Sulema Olvera Wilborn’s daughter ] and myself, we would like thank you, for your guidance with Sulema’s bronze memorial marker.

Companies advertise great prices with free shipping anywhere in the USA. I would recommended them to anyone needing a marker for their loved one.....My mom's original grave marker was in a horrible state; she looked neglected, which was not true in death OR in life, so I started looking for a new stone. Like really low budget, not what I wanted. During this time of mourning for you and your family while the COVID-19 virus pandemic…Looking for a Headstones Deal Online There are many offerings for cheap Headstones on the internet today. I... Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 9 reviews. These images will last a life time in open air installations. Welcome to American Grass & Turf Co. We are here to help you become environmentally friendly with synthetic grass! American Headstones Company 32646 rachel circle in Dana Point, CA, ☎ Phone (949) 228-7055 with ⌚ Opening Hours, Videos and Driving directions He was knowledgeable, gave honest advice, and very patient. My family and I kept going back and forth on designing my dad's marker and I don't know how many times we had asked him to change the design, but Josh had been so patient and never pushy with us. 10 Reviews (949) 228-7055 Website. I called American Headstones, and spoke to Josh, and he told me he was a graphic designer, and would be creating my stone himself. I briefly spoke with someone and told him what I was looking for and asked for a quote. Especially since it had been 70 years. It took me a long time to finally make the stone because I wanted it to be perfect. Dana Point, CA. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.Find more Stonemasons near American Headstone Company Corona, CA … I wanted all his friends, our friends, and us to have a lovely, fitting tribute to him to look at while visiting. American Headstone Company - American Headstones Company: Headstones, Memorials and Monuments - Address: 32646 Rachel Circle, Dana Point, CA … Recently worked with Josh on a marker for my father in law. Description.

I found a bunch of "self-serve" online forms, and kind of a weird "car salesman" type vibe kept emerging. We have been in business since 1983 offering beautiful granite memorial stones and cast Bronze flat markers and Bronze memorial plates. Josh was always readily available to walk me through the process and answered any questions I had. I was over all extremely happy with the outcome of the finished product. It arrived quickly - ahead of the time I was told. Most places were far away, and I couldn't get personalized service. I waited two days, three days, left a couple of messages but got no reply so I thought I would just drive there and take a look at their showroom. American Headstones Company - 32646 Rachel Cir, Dana Point, California 92629 - Rated 5 based on 2 Reviews "Josh was amazing to work with.