You are not allowed to view this material at this time. “Crossing Over” leaves many unanswered questions, but what the episode does is everything Archer is great at, and it does it in a phenomenal episode filled with twists and laughs.

Freshen up your watchlist with Prime Video’s latest roster of movies and TV shows, featuring Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. TV "Things are not always what they seem." This is the last message from Jakov to Archer...or is it? iOS There is nothing like the power of prayer in the life of Archer.

"Heart Of Archness: Part I" (Season 3, Episode 1) Archer's disappearance after the death of his fiancee, Katya Kazanova, leads him to … But more seriously than the countless other times.At ISIS, an international spy agency, global crises are merely opportunities for its highly trained employees to confuse, undermine, betray and royally screw each other. Switch Current TV Shows

Menu.

He orders Jakov reassigned to Siberia. After a wild night involving Archer hitting on the widow of a deceased Isis agent and some heavy drinking, Archer wakes up in his apartment to discover that he's had the best sex of his life. Sterling Archer wakes up for the first time with a hangover, unable to recall much from a night of insane drinking. Malory and the rest of the ISIS gang are eager to receive Jakov's defection. Woodhouse has answers and refers Archer to the loo, where sits a huge blonde embarrassment which Archer wants to keep on the down-low.

Summary: Bionic Barry takes over the KGB and ousts Nikolai Jakov, sending him to Siberia. It is rare for Archer to be so hung over, but it is rarer still for him to get black out drunk. Unfortunately, who he discovers that it was with jeopardizes his ability to perform on the job. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.

Movies. 19. This time really get in there. My Brilliant Friend: Season 2 Directed by Adam Reed. Tags the archer After a wild night involving Archer hitting on the widow of a deceased Isis agent and some heavy drinking, Archer wakes up in his apartment to discover that he's had the best sex of his ... Music "Crossing Over" (Season 3, Episode 10) ... 11. "Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Directed by Adam Reed. Please try again later. Archer's sex life compromises his effectiveness as an agent. It is rare for Archer to be so hung over, but it is rarer still for him to get black out drunk. Movies There is nothing like the power of prayer in the life of Archer.

A Total War Saga: TROY “Crossing Over” leaves many unanswered questions, but what the episode does is everything Archer is great at, and it does it in a phenomenal episode filled with twists and laughs. It all depends on what comes afterwards. FX … Jakov decides to defect to America in hopes that Malory Archer will protect him. Reports Pam. Laurel Canyon: Season 1 Unfortunately, who he discovers that it was with jeopardizes his ability to perform on the job. The Last of Us Part II

After a wild night involving Archer hitting on the widow of a deceased Isis agent and some heavy drinking, Archer wakes up in his apartment to discover that he's had the best sex of his life. More From Metacritic Jakov decides to defect to America in hopes that Malory Archer will protect him. Better Things: Season 4 Archer Season 3 Episode 7: Crossing Over Summary: Archer's sex life compromises his effectiveness as an agent.

Unfortunately, who he discovers that it was with jeopardizes his ability to perform on the job.