If you liked it, make sure to hit that thumbs up. So be aware that I am not going to break down in this video every single branch in every single MOS.Now it’s probably also important to note that some of these MOS designators do change. Logout. Even if you don't have pre-existing mechanic skills, if you are interested in the work and can handle the physical requirements of the job, wheeled vehicle mechanic is a job with potential to have an impact on the success of the Army's overall mission.

Ya’ know dying and can’t complete the one mile but this is the military.Even if you’re not in the combat related MOS, you could get attached to some unit that is in combat. I did forty two push-ups… Hand Release Push Ups. From dentists, surgeons, laboratory technicians, to nurses and nutritionists, the Army Medical Staff is organized to be of assistance in … A seventeen-year-old you now with who’s got, I don’t know what MOS is I’m just gonna say 25B because that was my old MOS. If you can do that, you know you’re not. Going to be harder. I hope this website is very helpful for you guys. There is no Department of Defense security clearance needed to serve as an Army wheeled vehicle mechanic. Oh! You can get more than a 300 on the extended scale right?My max on the extended scale has been 338 points even though in the books it’s just a straight of 300. As an example, in 1999, I went to basic training in Fort Benning, Georgia.After I was done with my eight weeks of basic training. It’s like freakin God forbid World War III comes out. The course is about 16 weeks, 7 weeks learning the civilian side then 6 weeks combat medic training. Ideas that will help people get better at their ACFT scores. You want to see more from me make sure toThanks for watching, I’m Christopher Chaos and I will see you next time. If there’s anything else you guys need or if they have any questions. I understand like, maybe increasing the maximum right because right now the 300 is the maximum you can get for the PT test. There are actually a lot of MOSs in the medical field. We’re comparing basically now an 18 year old male to a 45 year old female right? Once you have that, you know what your minimum is; You know what your maximum is and say you have some funky numbers that you need to play around with but, you want to see where you’re at you’re going to rank on your MOS standards. The two-mile runs at the end of these six events. A lot of Army Leg Tucks, got fourteen of them and my two-mile run I almost maxed out I got a thirteen forty-four okay? The next piece is a letter and that letter designator kind of breaks down a little bit more to say what exactly they do in that branch or expertise.There are some really special categories that may only have one MOS.
There is still five more events.

The 92 series is your quartermaster branch, those are things like a So there you go, they’re a good handful of MOSs in the US Army. Theme by I hope you guys have an amazing day. I think I’ve said enough of what I actually think. Most likely if I was explaining every single MOS in the Army.Now later I might do a video that breaks down just one branch. Four simple steps I’m going to share with you, it’s real quick, it’s easy, it’s all here on You’re gonna scroll down to the chart ok?

He know how to breakdown info and deliver it to you in a very easy to digest manner. If you made it to the end of this video, hit that like button. Rod Powers was the U.S. Military expert for The Balance Careers and was a retired Air Force First Sergeant with 22 years of active duty service. Next I’m going to go through some of the MOSs in the different branches just so you have a general idea of what number represents what branch and a few of the MOSs that are involved with it.I cannot go through every single one, so I’m just going to pick and choose a handful here and there, out of each branch and talk maybe just really briefly about it to tell you what it is.