Basil Leaf was a truly "meh" experience. Contains bean sprouts, white onions, green onions; served w/ fish sauce The appetizers are a must to start with.

and sweet mango! Shrimp & pork; contains sesame oil, green onion, cilantro, baby bok choy I've had the spring rolls, noodle soup and pho. Rare steak,‏ meatballs, chicken, tripe or tofu Sizzling claypot rice contains broccoli, Vietnamese sausage, mushrooms, cashews, cilantro, green onion

The staff was friendly upon arrival, but the level of attention and care fell off a cliff after I was seated. Customer service was great! Rare steak, well-done flank, brisket, tripe, tendon, beef meatballs Basil Leaf — 1225 Eubank Blvd. Basil Leaf Vietnamese Restaurant 100% vegetarian soup: choice of rice or egg noodles, mixed vegetables, tofu; contains green onions, fried onions & cilantro Hủ Tiếu Soup - (Chicken Broth & Vegetable Stock Soup)Choice of rice or egg noodles w/ chicken, shrimp, pork or tofu (gà, tôm, heo, hay ðậu hủ) contains green onions, fried onions, baby bok choy & cilantro I like the spring rolls off the appetizer  menu to!

The malls in la have better food.Delicious!!!!! The food is always fresh and hot.Find more Vietnamese Restaurants near Basil Leaf Vietnamese Restaurant They have noddle bowls wet or dry.

This place is the best I've tasted since moving here a few years ago. 2 rolls per order served w/ fish sauce or peanut sauce (Contains peanuts, green onions) served w/ side garnishes & your choice of: N.E. The steak is served rare but after a couple minutes it's cooked to perfection in the always hot broth. Thịt/Gà Nủớng - (Grilled Pork or Grilled Lemon-Grass Chicken)Tôm Nủớng/Bò Lá Lốt - (Grilled Shrimp or Grilled Betel Leaf Beef) Contains peanuts & Thai basil; served w/ fish sauce dressing The service is FAST but quality is so good. OMG! Cỏm Chiên - (Fried Rice) How is this business handling reopening? One of the most popular Vietnamese restaurants in ABQ, and for good reason. Very busy and parking is limited when it's during the rush hour of lunch and dinner. "I've been to a ton of Chinese restaurants in the Abq metro and I've never felt compelled to leave a review. Contains lettuce, bean sprouts, green onions, peanuts & side garnishes (mint, cucumber, pickled carrots); served w/ fish sauce Udon noodles add $0.50 gluten-free options available

Try them both!A very popular restaurant, but don't worry if you have to wait it won't be for long and it will be totally worth it! Chicken broth & vegetable stock soup: choice of rice or egg noodles; contains green onions, fried onions & cilantro Yelp. I love the food here. (Filets) served w/ steamed broccoli & carrots Log In Ingredients are fresh and flavors are a bit on the light side, but not skimped.This is the first Vietnamese restaurant I've visited since moving to Albuquerque and it's compatible to other great Vietnamese restaurants I've been to in Tampa, Florida. Contains peanuts & Thai basil; served w/ fish sauce dressing Bean sprouts, lime, cilantro, and mint.

The clay pot and Pho are my favorites!