I thought BBM was big beautiful man or big black man. For example, users may view sports scores while messaging friends, or even compete in digital games while chatting. BBM or Bbm may refer to: B-flat minor, abbreviated as B♭m or Bbm "BBM", a 2011 song by Philippine rock duo Turbo Goth; BBM, the IATA code for Battambang Airport in Battambang, Cambodia; Bachelor of Business Management; BBM Canada, an audience measurement organization for Canadian television and radio broadcasting The Bank Business Models (BBM) analysis provides researchers and markets participants (i.e. Slang. Join nearly 200,000 subscribers who receive actionable tech insights from Techopedia. What does BBM mean?. Blackberry Messenger (BBM) is an instant messaging (IM) application that can be downloaded from the Internet for Blackberry smartphones and, as of 2013, for iPhone and Android. Originated from London where "roadmen" said it to females to get together with them. Early 21st century from the initial letters of BlackBerry Messenger, from BlackBerry, the proprietary name of the mobile devices on which the messaging application is installed (see BlackBerry Messenger, an instant messaging application installed on BlackBerry mobile devices.An instant message that is sent or received using BlackBerry Messenger.Send (someone) an instant message using BlackBerry Messenger.These Foreign Words And Phrases Are Now Used In EnglishDoes English Have More Words Than Any Other Language?Are You Learning English? list body type as BBW/BBM? Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is an undergraduate program designed to develop the necessary knowledge and skills to perform roles in the business …

What does BBM mean in Business? This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BBM in the field in general and in the Business terminology in particular. BBA synonyms, BBA pronunciation, BBA translation, English dictionary definition of BBA. Add to My List Edit this Entry Rate it: (1.00 / 1 vote) Translation You can also create and publish content to Your own BBM Channel and follow BBM Channels featuring people, communities and brands You love. BBM messages are delivered using the Internet and employ the PIN system, in which users must share PIN numbers to communicate.BBM provides dual and simultaneous application use. Business.
A BBM profile feed displays links and even game scores on demand. Means hello beautiful female what is your blackberry mobile pin number. Here Are Our Top English TipsThe Best Articles To Improve Your English Language Usage I already know what BBW means, but what do they mean when they . Welcome to BBM! BBM allows You to chat and share in real-time with Your BBM contacts and groups. Sometimes known as a Bachelor of Management Studies, Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is a three-year undergraduate program offered in Management by various universities worldwide. ‘If you need to bolt, BBM me, and I'll call you with an emergency.’ Origin Early 21st century from the initial letters of BlackBerry Messenger, from BlackBerry, the proprietary name of the mobile devices on which the messaging application is installed (see BlackBerry ).

Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Business Administration. Blackberry Messenger (BBM) is an instant messaging (IM) application that can be downloaded from the Internet for Blackberry smartphones and, as of 2013, for iPhone and Android.

abbr. Bank Business Models. BBM TERMS OF SERVICE. BBM messages are delivered using the Internet and employ the PIN system, in which users must share PIN numbers to communicate. depositors, creditors, rating agencies, regulators and supervisors) with a useful tool to: better understand the nature of risk attached to each bank business model