Zain Javadd "Zayn" Malik, who records mononymously as Zayn, is an English singer and songwriter. ZAYN - BeFoUr Lyrics. We're going to send you on your way in just a sec.+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![])))+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![])))+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!!

Ho, Zain Javadd MalikLyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. (Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh)You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trialThese lyrics have been translated into 12 languages I've done this before / Not like this / I don't drink to get drunk / I feel all the right funk / If there's something I want / I'll take all the right wrongs The song's music video was released on 25 March 2016 (same day as the album's release), and it focuses on youth culture around the North of England, splitting scenes between Malik hanging with friends to images of young people boxing, drinking and dancing.Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! "Befour" (stylised as "BeFoUr") is a song recorded by English Pakistani singer and songwriter Zayn for his debut solo studio album, Mind of Mine (2016). It was written by Zayn Malik, James Ho, Harold Lilly and Terrence "Scar" Smith, and produced by Malay. It was released as the third promotional single from the album on 17 March 2016 by RCA Records. So say what you wanna say, what you wanna Lyrically, the song talks about the story of a man who has finally broken out on his own, and also addresses critics of his career with his former band One Direction and how he felt frustrated and suffocated during the time he was with the band. Written by: Terrance Smith, Harold S. Lilly, James R.W. This process is automatic. Made with love & passion in Italy. It was released as the third promotional single from the album on 17 March 2016 by RCA Records. [])) The Lyrics for BeFoUr by ZAYN have been translated into 30 languages. The song is also noted for Malik's high-reaching falsetto during the song's middle eight section. ZAYN lyrics - 64 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Dusk Till Dawn", "A Whole New World (End Title)", "I Don't Wanna Live Forever". It was released as the third promotional single from the album on 17 March 2016 by RCA Records. Zayn Malik with “Befour” is an alternative R&B song from Zayn's first solo album and first music project ever without One Direction. Written by: Terrance Smith, Harold S. Lilly, James R.W. In 2010, Malik auditioned as a solo artist for the British reality television music competition The X Factor. "Befour" (stylised as "BeFoUr") is a song recorded by English Pakistani singer and songwriter Zayn for his debut solo studio album, Mind of Mine (2016). Not like this, not like this "Befour" is a smooth R&B and synth-pop song, which incorporates musical elements of disco and soul music. The song is also noted for Malik's high-reaching falsetto during the song's middle eight section. "Befour" is a smooth R&B and synth-popsong, which incorporates musical elements of disco and soul music. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! I've done this before I've done this before It features four-on-the-floor beats, mellow synths, and a grinding guitar loop in its instrumentation. I've done this before Not like this I don't drink to get drunk I feel all the right funk If there's something I want I'll take all the righ About BeFoUr "Befour" (stylised as "BeFoUr") is a song recorded by English Pakistani singer and songwriter Zayn for his debut solo studio album, Mind of Mine (2016).