The free daft punk loops, samples and sounds listed here have been kindly uploaded by other users. That said it contains a decent array of sounds and loops which, if used intelligently, could work well. If you use any of these daft punk loops please leave your comments. By khal.

Read the loops section of the help area and our terms and conditions for more information on how you can use the loops.

Every album on vinyl, containing samples from Daft Punk songs, either from "Discovery" or other albums.One of my favorite albums on vinyl containing a Daft Punk sample from "Discovery".

Kanye West's 2007 single "Stronger" includes a prominent sample from Daft Punk's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger." Drum, bass and arp loops work best for me.

By Javier Rod… Drum, bass and arp loops work best for me. Search youtube for "Remaking Daft Punk's One More Time. 4 Rose Royce - Strikes Again.

Editors' Notes Daft Punk made waves with the sleek, underground sounds of their debut, but their far more rambunctious follow-up turned the French duo into legends. 169 For Sale from $0.90. OMG!!! By Javier Rod... House Vocal FX. SO CLOSE TO SIX!! NEW PB! Get high quality royalty free samples, multiple genre music loops from Loopmasters sample boutique. @stationary1234: The sample for Veridis Quo is for indeed Supernature by Cerrone .

Image via Complex Original.

"@m.aimran91: I think you'll find they did sample something for 'One More Time'......"Veridis Quo" is said to sample the full version of Cerrone's "Supernature". @ dj spinn, dj rashad, dj earl, dj tre, dj manny, project clent, Rp boo/arpebu, the crack capone dj roc, dj t-rell, cbit, dj bobby skillz, traxxman, gant-man, teklife, beatdown house, geto djs, tekdjz!Give me the house sound of Chicago any day of the week.

This contains the sample of "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk!This contains the sample of "Aerodynamic" by Daft Punk, another song from "Discovery"!Another Daft Punk sample from "Discovery" is present on this album. Daft Punk's Da Funk sample of Barry White's I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby. )DJ Sneak isn't a featured artist on Digital Love, but shouldn't he be? I searched the front of the CD and they indeed didn't list DJ Sneak as a featuring artist. We have put together a special mixtape comprising some of our favorites: disco, funk, rock and more.

The 10 Best Daft Punk Samples in Rap Tracks.

... Daft Punk has crafted some choice cuts that itchy hip-hop producers have eagerly dissected. It is the sample of "Digital Love" by Daft Punk!The main sample of "Too Long" by Daft Punk is present here, and it is another song from "Discovery".The secondary sample of "Too Long" by Daft Punk, a song from "Discovery", is present on side D of the album's first record.The album that contains the sample of "Superheroes" by Daft Punk.This contains the sample of "Robot Rock" by Daft Punk!

If you have any idea what is sampled please comment.Chris, we think you (and other users who flagged this sample) are right - it's not a direct sample and too generic to be considered as an interpolation. Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive.Over their three studio albums, 18 singles, and various other productions and remixes, Whether it's the chants "Technologic" and "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" or adding drums to entire rhythms, here are the best ways that rap artists have approached Daft Punk tracks.

Everything is cut up, smashed, glitched, mangled and twisted (in a good way) before being put together.

OMG!!

It heavily samples 1979 song ‘Cola Bottle Baby’ by experimental funk artist Edwin Birdsong, bolstering the springy instrumental with a typically robotic Daft Punk lyrics and rounding the track out with a phenomenally funky breakdown. Amazing pack!

@m.aimran91: There are videos online that show it. so fresh and unique!

The free daft punk loops, samples and sounds listed here have been kindly uploaded by other users. Great for adding flavor to existing tracks or starting something from scratch..Can't wait for Part 2!

Samples tagged with "daft punk" Laughing Synth. ), but their genius always shines.

All rights reserved. .... ive submitted that and alot of others to see that noteWhy is Daft Punk's Beyond sample of Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin' declined by whosampled?So Daft Punk's Beyond SAMPLED Michael McDonald !!!

Most of the vibe of this set goes back to the classic Daft Punk sound, but I havent heard anyone else tackle such a feat before. This set from Monster Sounds scores a 10 in my book because not only of the originality but being able to create the true vibe of the sound.

It went to number 1 on the U.S. pop singles, and Daft Punk performed "Stronger" live with Kanye West at the 2008 Grammy Awards. We've therefore removed it, but whoever wants to have a look at it, check out the similarity between the bell sounds at the beginning of "Aerodynamic" and the beginning of "Hell's Bells" by AC/DC. Mar 26, 2013.

Best of all though is on the driving, ... Daft Punk’s use of samples has never been lazy or too reliant on the sample itself. We've had this submitted in the past and rejected it.

It is the sample of "Digital Love" by Daft Punk!