For the traditional bride I always suggest Classical or ethnic (many Latin girls like "Besame Mucho" and Brazilian girls seem to go for "The Girl from Ipanema", while most Jewish brides like "Erev Shel Shoshanim" ) Check my samples.

The neck is constructed from cedar, and that is something you do not see too frequently, and the fingerboard is ebony.If you’re interested in finding an alternate flamenco guitar that’s cheap but owning fantastic quality; the Angel Lopez CF246 S Flamenco Guitar should serve that goal.The Angel Lopez CF1246 S is a flamenco guitar very similar to other versions that come with a natural high gloss finish and a solid wood top.While the shirt is constructed from solid spruce, the trunk, sides, and body are constructed from top excellent cypress timber, even as the throat is constructed from mahogany.Headstock veneer and the bridge of this Angel Lopez are made of rosewood whereas the soundhole is crafted out of wood inlay.The entire body binding and the back strip is excellent, being made maple/rosewood.The machine mind writes of tortoise shell-button and traditional gold plated design, using a pure high gloss finish.Concerning playability, the Angel Lopez sounds really decent and is more comfortable to play, particularly for the price and manufacturer-new.The intonation is really great and is a great sound to get a great flamenco setup Scaling 660 millimeters may put some players off.That is a lower-priced version by Prudencio, similar in several ways into the PS-22, also in my study that the only difference I could find is that the fingerboard — that the 22 comes with an African ebony fingerboard, that’s the most wanted wood, which includes a rosewood fingerboard.Ebony is famous for being so dim it is practically black, providing excellent contrast with the silver blossom.

for weddings, concerts, corporate or private events." See photos, videos and verified reviews from real clients.Select your favorites and share some details about the event. AWARDED GIGMASTERS BEST OF 2019, 2018 & 2017 AND WINNERS OF THE PRESTIGIOUS WEDDING WIRE 2019, 2018 & 2017 COUPLES CHOICE AWARD. The Rosa Morena version is their version coming in It is correct that flamenco guitarists using their fingernails and lively music may bang a guitar up, so if you are a participant that tends to actually play hard, possibly that attribute will bring you.The top is solid spruce, along with the back and sides are mahogany. ONE FEATURED ARTIST WE REPRESENT IS CORNBREAD! Yet want to try distinctive fashions too, it is possible to just combine globes later.Advertiser Disclosure: CampfireMusician.com is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca. But boy is that a gorgeous guitar.The Alhambra has a spruce top, mahogany sides and back, and a rosewood fingerboard.It’s a thinner neck compared to normal classical and flamenco guitars, so this is sort of gets the best of both worlds — enjoying this neck might feel like a steel chain instrument neck.This guitar, with the Cordoba GK, isn’t a pure flamenco tool, so if that is what you are after, this isn’t the one for you.But if you’re planning to play some country music or folk stone for an audience, then this may be right up your street.Cordoba proceeds to roll out strong versions of its premium excellent guitar constructed, and also the Solista is another fantastic version from this popular manufacturer.The Cordoba Solista includes a Cypress back and sides paired using a durable and strong European spruce top under excellent craftsmanship.The Solista is lightweight and is a guitar that’s handmade in Spain, made by the very same people who are accountable for the construction tools for the planet hottest Gipsy Kings.The binding and bridge of this Cordoba Solista made of Indian rosewood. There are a number of important elements to take into consideration … We do not specifically market to children under 13. I have an extensive repertoire, with both traditional flamenco jondo tunes and modern pieces.

David Cordoba - Flamenco guitarist Greg Reiter

Wayne Wesley Johnson I play instrumental guitar pieces that range from classical music, flamenco, Argentinian tango and also wedding songs such as Cannon in D Cavatina or... I am always willing to go above and beyond to help my clients create a memorable experience they will never forget.

Carlos Abanto

Providing entertainment for Miami,... Payam Larijani

His career spans 30 years of dedication to the guitar as a soloist and in ensembles since the age of 5. I've been on gigmasters since the beginning of 2010 and I've been playing at many events, weddings, birthdays or family reunions.hotels ,restaurants all around Broward County and Miami dade area.