I tried to get them to make a Schlotzsky sandwich to go but they…"Local family-owned restaurant serving homemade farm fresh meats and vegetables plus delicious sandwiches, soups and salads for lunch. They do have lunch and dinner, but I have mainly tried their breakfast foods. Came here for a business meeting and wanted to never leave. Menu Website Facebook Hours Mon-Sun: 7am – 3pm.

Monday: Closed.

Recreate the steamy environment by placing hot water in a pan in the oven, and bake the bread on a tray. Such a smooth texture with great, fresh ingredients. Nestled between the mountains and sun-soaked beaches, the vibrant and stylish city of Barcelona awaits you on your next Big City Adventure.

I highly recommend it for a yummy Sunday brunch, but again, be sure to come early- the line at the counter has been steady since we got here! #1 Hit Game.

I normally get the plate with potatoes and a biscuit. We are open seven days for breakfast and lunch serving Brunch on Sunday and dinner on Friday nights.Great food. "Went to this Subway today for Gameday. I recognize the name brands on the beverages and I'm glad they offer better quality items such as Stella Artois for a beer, different types of wines as well as Martinelli Apple Juice to name a few.This is one of my go to breakfast spots in Athens.

Consistently delicious. You have the option if during at a table, booth, bar, or even on the patio. $8.25. If Your Call is Not Answered Immediately, Please Try Again After 2-3 Minutes. This is a casual place where you pay at the register and they they bring out the food for you! Our indoor and outdoor dining area and bar Event Spaces are available for your Catered Special Events in the evenings, or we can do drop off catering at a … Installing. If your call is not answered immediately, please try again after 2-3 minutes. One of my go to brunches in Athens! Lots of baked goods. Learn more, including about available controls: Big City Bread is taking a much needed three day “get caught up with family and loved ones.” Leave of absence. The egg was fluffy with pepper grains and the vegis were fresh and bacon was crispy. Doesn't tell me his name. We Appreciate Your Patience!scones, muffins, croissants, truffle stars, & pecan pie bars……$3.00-4.00Curb Side Pick Up & Delivery Service - Take To Go or Eat on PatioIf Your Call is Not Answered Immediately, Please Try Again After 2-3 Minutes. - If you are looking for a more aggressive, throaty sound we can help, with our Original Thunder Monster baffles. Maybe the reviewers were having a bad day. Super hip. 60 MB. it's a pretty inefficient and slow system.

I live in Buckhead and would travel for that sandwich. It was DELISH! It was all pretty generic, nothing special. $8.25. Curb Side Pick Up & Delivery Service - Take To Go or Eat on Patio.

We Appreciate Your Patience! - Don't be baffled about sound and power, Big City Thunder delivers both!! Their quiche is honestly some of the best I've ever had. Monday: Closed. They still offer alcohol. Tuesday - Saturday: Brunch/Lunch. $6.00. The food was good, but not great. Installing . Always a cheap favorite when I'm in Athens. This was exactly the non-chain brunch I wanted. You never know what you were going to try next if you are a quiche fanatic.

Would like to try lunch menu when we return. Come back to see us on Sunday the 5th for BRUNCH all day!Omelette special of sautéed local vegetables, Asiago cheese & pico de GalloBurger special of grilled beef burger, crispy smoked bacon, blue cheese, tomato confit, petite arugula & whole grain mustardHash bowl special of sautéed local mixed vegetables, apple glazed shallots, pico de gallo & a sunny side eggPan seared duck confit grilled baguette with kalamata olive tapenade and an arugula saladCrispy duck confit with sautéed vegetables and finished with pico de galloLunch special of grilled beef burger, mushrooms sautéed with truffle oil & Gruyere cheese, petite arugulaTurkey sausage biscuit w/ sliced apples, basil oil, Dijon, and gruyere and herbs de ProvenceBiscuit special, fresh mozzarella, Asiago cheese, fire roasted bell pepper, sun-dried tomato pistou & petite arugula on grilled buttermilk biscuitSpecial biscuit, house cured crispy duck breast bacon, petite arugula, tomato confit & Dijon on toasted buttermilk biscuitTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. I had the tomato soup and tahini salad - it was just as expected.

Not sure why this place would have bad reviews.
They do have lunch and dinner, but I have mainly tried their breakfast foods. Curb Side Pick Up & Delivery Service - Take To Go or Eat on Patio. Soups.