This standard is looser for text posts. WARNING: The following article contains SPOILERS for Disenchantment.-Fans of Matt Groening's work will not be …

The people of Dreamland have been turned to stone, leaving King Zøg (John DiMaggio) alone in his dying kingdom. Just watched the show, loved it, but one thing confused me. Follow.

So he knows his captor. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services.

i was more confused about where the development came from.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castThis animated series from Matt Groening (The Simpsons, Futurama) follows the misadventures of a hard-drinking princess, her feisty elf companion and her personal demon. Netflix’s Disenchantment started out as a curiosity. Submitted content should have some direct relationship to Disenchantment, i.e.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Bojack's issue is that the first episode has very FEW jokes for a comedy show and you end up just like "uh okay but why". Wondering if anyone else thinks that "woman" was a mermaid? No excessive uncivil behavior, trolling, etc.

There’s a lot of strange stuff going on underneath the surface of Only problem is: We never find out what any of the hints actually mean.Video Editor and Staff Writer at io9. Some Disenchantment thoughts, observations, ... I’ll wait for more evidence before leaping off the deep end with dream-based speculation, though; it’s just the one kingdom called Dreamland and not the whole fantasy world, after all. glowyjellyfish . The adventures of Bean fuel the better aspects of the show, with her genuine curiosity and stubborn drive propelling her quickly and humorously through the mystical world around her. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts relating content through the title or something reminding you of Disenchantment isn't sufficient.

Just rewatching Disenchantment, on episode 5, Elfo meets a woman in a pool of water as he's running away from Bunty. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts They could just be the walruses from Merkimer's bachelor party, LOL. Everybody seems to be searching for something they didn’t have before and they’re each trying to grow as a result of their experience. I think it's one of the mermaids that rescued his body from the beach at the end of episode 10. Much of it felt like standard Matt Groening fare, akin to The Simpsons or Futurama. Disenchantment is an American fantasy animated sitcom created by Matt Groening for Netflix. My doppelganger is that rebelling greeting card from Futurama.Georgia State Trooper Arrested on Felony Murder Charges for Fatally Shooting 60-Year-Old Black Man After Traffic StopWhy Are There So Many Used Red Genesis G70s With Under 100 Miles?This Is What A 1,200 HP Lambo Does When It Blows A Tire On The Track At 130 MPH In Case You Were CuriousBaseball Bozo Zach Plesac Lists All The Rules He Broke, Then Accuses The Media of 'Mistreatment'I Asked Cat Behavior Experts Why My Cat Is Obsessed With My Ridiculous Gamer ChairThe Death of Bon Appétit Is Proof Media Companies Have No Idea What Makes Videos WorkReviews and critical analyses of fan-favorite movies, TV shows, comics, books, and more. “Disenchantment” was also much younger than “Lost in Space,” which had a median age of 43. Ending notes I was thinking about I think oona is the one that hit luci when he went around the corner Bean’s mom is from Maru, the place with the mice as currency since they spoke about how the people from Maru were the ones who created the turning people to stone Comment. But the show is still just as willing to slow itself down to a crawl to focus on … Share Share Tweet Email. "Ladies, the legends do not do you justice. Either way, it someone he knows. aren't allowed. r/disenchantment: This animated series from Matt Groening (The Simpsons, Futurama) follows the misadventures of a hard-drinking princess, her feisty … Press J to jump to the feed. The answer is something in screen writing called "Character development". Thankfully, as mentioned before, Disenchantment season 3 is already in the works, so fans don't need to worry that the popular animated show will end with the story unresolved. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts I think oona is the one that hit luci when he went around the cornerBean’s mom is from Maru, the place with the mice as currency since they spoke about how the people from Maru were the ones who created the turning people to stoneThere are so many unanswered questions in this series, I think it's more of a setup for callbacks and elaborate storylines. Unfollow.