Starting off as a jazz ballad, the song kicks into quicker gear that causes you to bounce as Eilish’s vocals float on about self-love.“I’ve changed my plans / ‘Cause I’m in love with my future / Can’t wait to meet her / And I’m in love / But not with anybody else / Just want to get to know myself,” she sings before the tempo picks up.“We’ve started working on the new album, and I think the best thing we can do is stay out of our own way,” he told Clearly, the global pandemic didn’t stop her from getting work done in 2020. WhatsApp. ​my future The song is from the perspective“my future” is Billie Eilish’s first single since the release of her acclaimed February 2020 James Bond theme song we wrote this at the very beginning of quarantine. ReddIt. But we record, we wrote it like a month into quarantine probably. “my future” portrays Billie reflecting on her past and her future, and her change in style from a more melancholic sound, towards a happier, more optimistic one. We were like, ‘What the fuck do we do here? when we wrote this song, it was exactly where my head was at – hopeful, excited and a craaaazy amount of self reflection and self growth.
After teasing “my future” since last week, Billie Eilish finally released her beautifully eerie new song. American singer Billie Eilish has released one studio album, one live album, one video album, … We wrote the song in like two days. Billie Eilish shares quarantine single “my future” “When we wrote this song, it was exactly where my head was at - hopeful, excited and a craaaazy amount of self reflection and self growth.” Writing in the caption, she confirmed that ‘My Future’ will land at 4pm (PT)/ midnight (BST).“I can’t wait for this song to be yours,” she said of the track on Instagram Stories.Tonight (July 29), Eilish teased fans further by uploading a clip of ‘My Future’ to her feed. They’ve been filming since like July of 2018 … Who has that much footage of them that they’ve never seen? “The track is set to be Eilish’s first new music since “I’ve seen no part of it,” she said. Eilish was one of the big winners at this year's Grammys, held in January, with her debut album Billie Eilish just made 2020 feel better.. It was so, so satisfying. Billie just dropped her first track since February's Bond theme. Billie Eilish has made our lockdown by releasing a new song, My Future. And we can’t wait to hear what she comes out with next.
This is the most we’ve ever worked in one period of time. Billie Eilish just made 2020 feel better.. Check out my future by Billie Eilish on Amazon Music. It was crazy.I spent years and years relying on having someone—I could never be alone. For me, I’m sure you know, I take fucking forever to get a vocal take that I like, and I do like a billion takes. And this one… I just, I don’t know, there was something about this one take that I did, and I was like, ‘This is the only way that it can be.’ You know what was funny? © 2020 NME is a member of the media division of Torres Describes Harrowing 48 Hours Trying to Return Home The Cost of Coronavirus: How Young Guv Ended Up Stranded We were in this like… Oh, it was such a perfect setting. Check out the "my future" video, animated by Australian artist Andrew Onorato, below. The ‘Bad Guy’ singer announced last week that the song would be arriving this Thursday (July 30), though it remains unclear whether it will appear on her highly-anticipated second album.Yesterday (July 28), Eilish posted the animated cover for the single, which depicts the pop star looking up at a full moon as she sits under a tree. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Check out my future by Billie Eilish on Amazon Music. Advertisement. I feel like people—everything is about love. It’s been a scary year for so many reasons but I choose to be optimistic and so many of you make me feel so inspired about the future. I will forever cherish the rainy days I spent making this song with my sister. The 18-year-old star took to social media on Friday (July 24) to announce that a new song, "My Future," will be arriving on July 30. And it was pouring rain. And we popped in the pool. “I’m freaked out. The FADER newsletter. “my future” debuted at #6 on the Billboard Hot 100 during the chart week of August 15, 2020. Twitter. it’s a song that’s really really personal and special to me. And then we recorded the vocal in Finneas' studio, which is just in his basement in his house…. What do we… where does this go?’ I was like, ‘I don’t think we’re going to get anything done.’ We had the song recorded, but we didn’t have, we didn’t know what to do with it. “You can write anything,” she told Apple Music in an interview for the Up Next series. I hope you can all find meaning in it for yourselves.” But when you’re in that alone zone, it’s a new feeling. Marianne Eloise - 30 July 2020. "It’s a song that’s really really personal and special to me," Eilish said in a message to fans. When singer-songwriter Billie Eilish feels something new, the first thing she does is take out her phone and write it down.

–Billie Eilish via Apple Music How did this track perform on the charts? By. Facebook. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. It was, we were kind of stuck for like a day.

And I was like, ‘Let’s just fuck around with it a little more.’ And we finished the song that night, like finished completely. Read me. i hope you can all find meaning in it for yourselvesThe first thing we made during quarantine was “My Future”. Billie Eilish “my future” This was supposed to be Billie Eilish ’s year; she had multiple Grammy wins under her belt and a massive arena tour on the books. There’s nothing that talks about how being alone is really powerful. It’s not something you’d think about being hard. Hope you enjoy this song♥️This was such a satisfying process. Billie Eilish returned with her new single “My Future” on Thursday — which is also her brother/collaborator Finneas’ 23rd birthday.

"When we wrote this song, it was exactly where my head was at - hopeful, excited and a craaaazy amount of self reflection and self growth.