PRE-CHORUS Can't you hear me? We got out of the pool, and I was literally going to go home. it’s a song that’s really really personal and special to me. What do we… where does this go?’ I was like, ‘I don’t think we’re going to get anything done.’ We had the song recorded, but we didn’t have, we didn’t know what to do with it. VERSE 1 I can't seem to focus And you don't seem to notice I'm not here I'm just a mirror You check your complexion To find your reflection's all alone I had to go. "I’m in love with my future, can’t wait to meet her / I’m in love, but not with anybody else.

We were like, ‘What the fuck do we do here? It was, we were kind of stuck for like a day. My future song is sung by Billie Eilish.

I feel like people—everything is about love. The lyrics to "My Future" talk about Billie coming to love and accept herself. And I was like, ‘Let’s just fuck around with it a little more.’ And we finished the song that night, like finished completely. ​my future

I'm not coming home Do you understand? For me, I’m sure you know, I take fucking forever to get a vocal take that I like, and I do like a billion takes. Song - my Billie Eilish - 'my future' Lyrics. It was crazy.I spent years and years relying on having someone—I could never be alone.

CHORUS 'Cause I, I'm in love With my future Check out the full Billie Eilish "my future " lyrics, below.

It was so, so satisfying.

Ahead of the song's official release on Thursday (July 30), the teenage hit-maker shared a snippet of the song on social media which left fans wanting more.The moody 20-second audio clip included one line of the song: "Can’t you hear me? The song discusses falling in love with your own future instead of being in love with a significant other.Eilish also shared the cover art for the single, which shows an animated version of Eilish sitting outside staring up at the moon.

my future Lyrics: I can't seem to focus / And you don't seem to notice I'm not here / I'm just a mirror / You check your complexion / To find your reflection's all alone / … but recently it has also taken on a lot of new meaning in the context of what’s happening in the world now. What once was a dreary and rainy forest, turns into a magical sunny day that quite literally lifts her up.Listen to the song and watch the music video, below.Check out the full Billie Eilish "my future " lyrics, below. my future lyrics. And this one… I just, I don’t know, there was something about this one take that I did, and I was like, ‘This is the only way that it can be.’ You know what was funny? Crazy fast for us. And then we recorded the vocal in Finneas' studio, which is just in his basement in his house…. We were in this like… Oh, it was such a perfect setting. I've changed my plans 'Cause I, I'm in love With my future Can't wait to meet her And I (I), I'm in love But not with anybody else Just wanna get to know myself I know supposedly I'm lonely now (Lonely now) Know I'm supposed to be unhappy Without someone (Someone) But aren't I someone?

It’s not something you’d think about being hard.

But we record, we wrote it like a month into quarantine probably. It’s been a scary year for so many reasons but I choose to be optimistic and so many of you make me feel so inspired about the future. I'm not comin' home Do you understand? I've changed my plans 'Cause I, I'm in love With my future Can't wait to meet her And I (I), I'm in love But not with anybody else Just wanna get to know myself I know supposedly I'm lonely now (Lonely now) Know I'm supposed to be unhappy Without someone (Someone) But aren't I someone? There’s nothing that talks about how being alone is really powerful. My Future Lyrics - Billie Eilish. We wrote the song in like two days.

The song is from the perspective“my future” is Billie Eilish’s first single since the release of her acclaimed February 2020 James Bond theme song we wrote this at the very beginning of quarantine. / I’ve changed my plans," she sang in the snippet. i hope you can all find meaning in it for yourselvesThe first thing we made during quarantine was “My Future”. [Verse 1] I can't seem to focus And you don't seem to notice I'm not here I'm just a mirror You check your complexion But when you’re in that alone zone, it’s a new feeling. This is the most we’ve ever worked in one period of time.

/ I’m not coming home / Do you understand? Can't you hear me?

On "my future" she profoundly demonstrates how hope can at once be encouraging and melancholy-inducing. You check your complexion To find your reflection's All alone I had to go. I've changed my plans. (Aren't I someone? I will forever cherish the rainy days I spent making this song with my sister. And we popped in the pool. The lyrics of my future song is written by Billie Eilish & FINNEAS. The animated music video uses the same character. I've changed my plans 'Cause I I'm in love With my future

Yeah) I'd (I'd) like to be your answer (Be your answer) I can't seem to focus And you don't seem to notice I'm not here I'm just a mirror. Just want to …
Hope you enjoy this song♥️This was such a satisfying process. (Aren't I someone?

And it was pouring rain. “my future” portrays Billie reflecting on her past and her future, and her change in style from a more melancholic sound, towards a happier, more optimistic one. my future is a song interpreted by Billie Eilish. As she sings in the chorus: 'Cause I, I'm in love With my future …

when we wrote this song, it was exactly where my head was at – hopeful, excited and a craaaazy amount of self reflection and self growth.