Multiple Elements Rock / Pop. Author Rylagon [a] 676.

Meek Mill - Blue Notes (Letras y canción para escuchar) - This is my blues / 'Cause I'm back down on my own again / This is the blues I'm playing / Yes, it's a final thing / When the night is cold and lonely / Was I do not own this song nor am I the author. This is my blues 'Cause I'm back down on my own again This is the blues I'm playing Yes, it's a final thing When the night is cold and lonely Was it the money that made me a savage? Download and listen to Blue Notes. Producer: Dolla Bill Kidz. Go check out his video of this song on his channel. Blue Notes by MEEK MILL published on 2016-10-25T00:46:15Z. Blue Notes Intro tab by Meek Mill.

Meek Mill - Blue Notes Lyrics & Traduction. Tags: Rap. This is my blues / 'Cause I'm back down on my own again / This is the blues I'm playing / Yes, it's a fine old thing / When the night is cold and lonely Stream Blue Notes by MEEK MILL from desktop or your mobile device.

SoundCloud.

by Meek Mill.

Be the first to comment on this track! Lyrics to 'Blue Notes' by Meek Mill.

Midnight Blues by Snowy White (1990) Discussion. SoundCloud. Download Pdf Last edit on Feb 01, 2018. DC4 Maybach 2016.

Blue Notes. Stream Blue Notes by MEEK MILL from desktop or your mobile device. realllll!

Blue Notes is a song off the DC4 by American rapper Meek Mill.

Contains samples of 1 song. Genre Rap/Hip Hop Comment by hackvisuals 愛 ♡ 2020-03-19T06:27:03Z Comment by Ta'Leah Simms.

This is a non-profit lyric video of Meek Mill's Blue Notes. Download and listen to the song below. 8,395 views, added to favorites 293 times. Blue Notes by MEEK MILL published on 2016-10-25T19:05:43Z. 2017-03-28T04:56:32Z Comment by Rah Railque. Poppin' them Percs and I made it a habit Genre Rap/Hip Hop Comment by Meekfanpage.

Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B.