Amazing fabric , super breathable ,true to size and stretchy . Was hoping they would be as cute as the pictures but not so much, plan to return unfortunately. I usually wear xs in leggings and small in regular clothes but I got a medium. Please try your search again later. Y'all. PS I usually wear a medium on leggings go a size up that way you dont complain about them being see through smh So you can bend, squat, stretch or do any pose you want.

I will definitely not be drying them. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. QUEENIEKE Women Yoga Leggings High Waist Running Pants Workout Tights 60129 One thing I didn’t like very much is that they are difficult to pull on because they are so thick and tight and feel rather compressive and not as comfy.

Customer Reviews First they are cheap second the quality is GREAT! Bombshell brand makes adorable sock leggings that retail for over $80. Highly recommend!!! Queenie Ke has been my go to brand for months now. Yay! Tall girl tested! Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Chriamille Lift Leggings Workout Seamless Leggings for Women Butt Lift Yoga Pants Tummy Control High Waist Gym Tights at Amazon.com. The length is perfect for my height 5.6 . I’ve been trying to find some bombshell leggings dupes (which costs $90) this is it! They are super comfy.

Amazon Brand - Core 10 Women's (XS-3X) 'Icon Series' The Warrior Mesh High Waist Yoga Legging -28" 4.3 out of 5 stars 149.

*I purchased this product and I am giving my honest review* Love these and will be ordering in other colors! These are AMAZING leggings I have them in many plain colors and a couple fun ones like these. Probably better than the real things and for a great price. Was hoping they would be as cute as the pictures but not so much, plan to return unfortunately. Add these workout pants to your cart by clicking the "Add-to-Cart" button and buy it now.

My waist is 74cm and I have a quite athletic built . You can still see all customer reviews for the product.Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. One thing I didn’t like very much is that they are difficult to pull on because they are so thick and tight and feel rather compressive and not as comfy. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now! They are incredibly thick so squat proof!

I’m 5’3, 132lbs and wear a size 2 pants, and I struggled to get these on. I do recommend them!Not very happy with these. Definitely size up. I definitely recommend! I will definitely be buying another pair. Buying more asap. The stripes are screen printed on and also dig in a little bit. They look exactly the same. See more ideas about Workout clothes, Clothes, Fashion. Once I did, there was very little give in the thighs and booty. I've recommended them to everyone I know! Overall I’m very happy and I hope once I wear them a little, they’ll stretch and won’t be so difficult to put on. I would easily compare them to a (much more expensive a well known brand) much more expensive legging. I was scared with all the reviews but I'm so happy I took the risk and I saved myself money with these instead the bombshell leggings. Maybe that’s what you want though! If you're looking for Bombshell leggings dupes, these aren't them. Material is very thick but does not hold in my tummy fluff the way a wider waistband would. I’m not typically a fan of light grey around the crotch area because it can be a bit too revealing but over all I love these.

It creates a bit of an optical illusion that my knees are are curved inwards and my thighs/calves are way bigger than they are so be aware of that. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Only thing they are kind of small so I recommend to order a size up.

Affordable alternative to the $85 brand. SOLID:86% Nylon 14% Spandex, SPACE DYE: 87% Polyester 13% Spandex In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Honestly these are great. Even being stretched out as far as they were, they we're still squat proof. Yay!