It is characterized by its use of gospel-music devices, with a greater emphasis on vocalists and the use of secular themes. He was the third of four children (Richard, 12 July 1946, Margaret, 27 February 1950, and Janet, 30 August 1960). Favorite songs: Black Market Baby, Hold On, Gun Street Girl Favorite songs: Ask of You, If I Had No Loot, Anniversary The The began 1979 as a duo, then a four-piece, then a singular entity with a rotating cast of musicians that has included Johnny Marr, Simon Fisher Turner and Sinéad O'Connor. Favorite songs: Wish You Were Here, Money, Comfortably Numb The music of the United States reflects the country's pluri-ethnic population through a diverse array of styles. A one-hit wonder is a musical artist who is successful with one hit song, but without a comparable subsequent hit. Favorite songs: Ain't Too Proud to Beg, My Girl, Beauty Is Only Skin Deep Favorite songs: I Walk the Line, Folsom County Blues, Get Rhythm Richard Butler was born on June 5, 1956 in Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England. "High an' Lonesome" in the Cornelius, Steven, "Campaign Music in the United States" in the Blum, Stephen, "Sources, Scholarship and Historiography" in the Unterberger, Richie with Tony Seeger, "Filling the Map With Music" in the He died on October 2, 2017 in Santa Monica, California, USA.

Many American cities and towns have vibrant music scenes which, in turn, support a number of regional musical styles. R. Kelly was born on the south side of Chicago, Illinois, and attended Kenwood Academy High School, where his music teacher-mentor Lena McLin inspired him to become a singer. Favorite songs: The Killing Moon, Over the Wall, Lips Like Sugar Neil Young is one of the most respected and prolific rock/folk guitarists of the late 20th century. Ronald Belford Scott was born on July 9, 1946 in Kirriemuir, Scotland, UK. Favorite songs: Land of Sunshine, She Loves Me Not, Epic What was formerly a discrete genre known as Punk was a form of rebellious rock that began in the 1970s, and was loud, aggressive, and often very simple. When he was 2, his father moved the family to Long Island, New York, in pursuit of the American dream. After many big ups and downs, Rivers has locked into a massively productive and busy schedule, both in music and band business. Favorite songs: Things Can Only Get Better, No One Is to Blame, What Is Love? One was associated with amateur composers and pedagogues, whose style was originally drawn from simple In the early 19th century, America produced diverse composers such as The United States has produced many popular musicians and composers in the modern world. He was previously married to Shirley Kyles. He was married to Favorite songs: Sunshine of Your Love, I Feel Free, Tales of Brave Ulysses He was married to Themetta "Toddy" Suggs. Favorite songs: Favorite songs: Back in Black, You Shook Me All Night Long, Thunderstruck Cedric Bixler-Zavala was born on November 4, 1974 in Redwood City, California, USA. K-Ci Hailey was born on September 2, 1969 in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA as Cedric Hailey. Born and raised in Lafayette, Indiana, W. Axl Rose is the pure embodiment of decadent late 1980s rockerdom. Peggy Sue It got spun multiple times a day between pop hits on music radio stations, reached #4 on the Billboard chart, and rapidly moved more than three-and-a-half million copies. John Fogerty was born on May 28, 1945 in Berkeley, California, USA as John Cameron Fogerty. Tom Petty was born on October 20, 1950 in Gainesville, Florida, USA as Thomas Earl Petty. Coyne formed Favorite songs: What Is the Light?, Race For the Prize, Waitin' for a Superman

He died on February 3, 1959 in Clear Lake, Iowa, USA. Favorite songs: Life on Mars?, Under Pressure, The Pretty Things Are Going to Hell His top priority was poetry, though he would have his biography on Favorite songs: There Is a Light That Never Goes Out, Panic, This Charming Man Favorite songs: Motorcycle Emptiness, A Design for Life, From Despair to Where Favorite songs: You Send Me, A Change Is Gonna Come, Cupid Favorite songs: (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay, Try a Little Tenderness, I've Been Loving You Too Long They have two children. Jeff Mangum was born on October 24, 1970 in Ruston, Louisiana, USA. Prince Rogers Nelson was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, to Favorite songs: When Doves Cry, Little Red Corvette, Sexy M.F.

An innovator who resisted genre labels, he was nonetheless a chief architect of the 90s grunge movement. His mother named him John after contracting polio of the throat right after his birth. After the show, Eddie ... He has been married to Favorite songs: Bad Company, All Right Now, Can't Get Enough Favorite songs: Free Fallin', You Don't Know How It Feels, Mary Jane's Last Dance When Layne was seven, his parents divorced. Rob Halford was born on August 25, 1951 in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England as Robert John Arthur Halford. a list of 100 people There are also many people in the United States of Hispanic "national" origin, (e.g. Blues can be seen as part of a continuum of musical styles like country, jazz, ragtime, and gospel; though each genre evolved into distinct forms, their Ragtime was originally a piano style, featuring syncopated rhythms and Blues became a part of American popular music in the 1920s, when Though jazz had long since achieved some limited popularity, it was Jazz influenced many performers of all the major styles of later popular music, though jazz itself never again became such a major part of American popular music as during the swing era.

Jon Thor Birgisson was born on April 23, 1975 in Iceland as Jón Þór Birgisson. Amanda Lepore was born on November 21, 1967 in Cedar Grove, New Jersey, USA as Armand Lepore. He was previously married to Camille Bidault-Waddington. Layne was born August 22, 1967 in Kirkland, WA.