Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Here's what I want my jigsaw to do: cut where I want to cut, like a hot knife through butter, and leave a SMOOTH edge.

I’ve never ordered a battery powered tool and didn’t receive the battery and charger with the item.

No issues at all.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Please try your search again later.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Bosch 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw Bare Tool JSH180B,BlueBosch 7.0 Amp Corded Variable Speed Barrel-Grip Jig Saw JS470EB with Carrying Case,BlueBosch GST 10.8 V-LI Professional Cordless Jigsaw (Bare Tool) Arrived quickly, works great and I use it everyday. Seems to be pretty efficient too as I didn't completely use an entire 1.5ah battery in the couple hours of cutting I did. Model ... for pricing and availability. The Bosch JSH180B 18-Volt Jig Saw is convenient to operate, with single-handed blade change capability.

The battery lasted a really long time.

As it is a bare tool, I bought this to extend my 18v Bosch system of tools. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

It has the shortest trigger-to-blade distance in its class. It is up to 30-percent lighter and up to 10 percent smaller than the leading competitor jig saw. Die Akkus (nicht im Set enthalten) zu den Geräten habe eine ordentliche Laufleistung und Stärke, sie lassen sich mit dem Ladegerät (nicht im Set enthalten) sehr schnell laden und stehen schnell wieder zur Verfügung. Bosch, so worth the money.

662 Reviews. Die Verpackung, die stabile L-Box aus Hartplastik sorgt für einen sicheren Transport und eine gute Möglichkeit die Werkzeuge ordentlich zu verstauen.

Alle Maschinen haben sowas heute .. hier wurde es wohl vergessen. Außer zurücksenden gibt es offenbar keine Möglichkeit dies zu monieren und eine Erstattung zu erhalten.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

è andato in offerta e l'ho preso... è molto meglio di quello che appare in foto, la costruzione è solida Bosch Power Tools Oscillating Saw - GOP40-30C – StarlockPlus 4.0 Amp Oscillating MultiTool Kit Oscillating Tool Kit Has No-touch Blade-Change System

Bosch 18-Volt EC Brushless StarlockPlus Oscillating Multi-Tool Bare Tool GOP18V-28N

Customer Reviews

Very versatile tool, I get more use out of it than I initially thought I would. That said, I've been doing house repair and light furniture crafting for 15+ years. BOSCH JS120BN 12-volt Max Cordless Jig Saw with Exact-Fit Insert Tray

The motor doesn't vibrate at all. good tool, lots of power, and comes with a case that you'll never use because it just stays in the jenga pile of tools on your work bench, but are too scared to throw away because you paid so much for it. Cordless jigsaws Sawing with the jigsaw from Bosch in the 12 V to 18 V classes means maximum cutting performance and patented power transfer. I use it installing wood/laminate floors, with a diamond blade and water to cut unusual shapes in ceramic, installing cupboards....etc. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

Just like other Bosch tools Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

This jig saw also features an always-on blower and integrated LED light for enhanced visibility in the cutting area.