Jagger Eaton wins X Games Skateboard Street silver. Making their hosting debuts at X Games Aspen 2014, action sports personality Brandon Graham and Pro Snowboarder Louie Vito will host all 16 hours of coverage on ESPN and ABC.

The full ESPN telecast team is listed here:ESPN and ABC will televise a combined 16 hours of live X Games Aspen competition in high definition, which will also be accessible via WatchESPN and WatchABC to viewers who receive their video subscription from an affiliated provider. The Women's Skate Street podium has become a familiar place for Mariah Duran to land at X Games. This week on Brando’s World of X, host Brandon Graham was able to grab skateboarder Paul Rodriguez for an almost hour-long conversation. But with competitions taking a back seat this year, Duran isn't slowing down at all.With a gift for competitive bowl and park skating, Lizzie Armanto could easily sit back and compete her way to international notoriety. What’s more, the 2019 X Games Women’s Skateboard Park field, with an average age of 16 years, 3 months, was actually the youngest discipline in X Games history. The Bay Area native grew up skating and surfing without any idea that an actual career in this industry would be the result. Highlights | Round 3 | 3M Open… Dame Time: Lillard’s best plays from the… Pressure on Brazil and Argentina in crunch… Film Deep Dive: Chiefs vs. Jaguars, NFL… Brandon Graham - Skateboard (@Brando_Graham) Brandon Graham returns to the X Games telecast team as play-by-play commentator for all Skateboard events. He was born to Leisa Marie and Brian Paul on September 29, 1993 in Vancouver, BC. This week on Brando's World of X, host Brandon Graham was able to grab skateboarder Paul Rodriguez for an almost hour-long conversation. IF YOU HAVE SKY ► IF YOU DON'T HAVE…►SUBSCRIBE ► WATCH WHYTE v POVETKIN LIVE ON SKY BOX OFFICE! Brando's World of X Episode 8: Paul Rodriguez. (1993 – 2016) Brandon Michael Graham passed away on Sunday, March 20, 2016 in Calgary, AB at the age of 22 years. He was awarded with his Alberta High School Diploma in 2014. No stranger to the telecast booth, Brandon Graham joined the X Games telecast team in 2012 as the play-by-play voice of the men’s and women’s Skateboard Street competitions. The Bay Area native has been a part of the X Games team since 2013, handling skateboard play-by-play for the summer events as well as broadcast duties for the World of X Games series on ABC. #ULTRABuckCalls featuring @trickshotcop #FOXSports #ReverseFreeThrow #JoeBuck SUBSCRIBE to get the latest FOX Sports content: The all-new FOX…Fine, we’ll say it: she’s on a roll. Right: Brandon Graham and Craig McMorris in X Games Top Moments of 2018 recap show ... X Games will reveal the top 10 moments of 2018, beginning today with Mitchie Brusco earning his first gold in Skateboard Big Air at X Games Minneapolis, and ending with a full Best of X Games 2018 show on World of X Games on ABC on Saturday, December 29. Thanks to Raycon for sponsoring. Okay What what up up branding branding graham graham coming coming to to you you from from our our fourth fourth and and final final day day here here of of x x games games Minneapolis Minneapolis both both been been enjoying enjoying yourself yourself over over there there watching watching the the show show and we're we're glad glad you're you're with with us us here here socially socially puts inside on a a brand brand new new home home of of the us us Bank Bank Stadium Stadium bmx bmx Park Park final final is is going going down down right right now now just just a a little little bit bit yeah yeah I I guess guess that's that's my my real real fun fun order order fight fight high high airing airing brand brand new new events events about that his is new new that's that's a a photo photo x x freestyle free style be be put put down down the the quarter quarter pipe pipe in in here here it's it's different different so so check check this this out out good good idea idea of of the the roster roster that's that's gonna gonna be be Tom Tom parsons parsons josh josh bryan bryan the the card card tire tire repair repair Chris Chris possible possible all all the the rough rough shit shit I I wanna wanna know know fans fans out out you're you're watching watching where where are are you you watching watching from from what what countries countries are are represented represented out out here here today today on on our our fourth fourth and and final final day day of of x x games games Minneapolis Minneapolis stinking stinking good good luck luck we we return can turn thank you you John Johnson zahn from from Austin Austin Texas Texas what but a good good John John big big air air went went down down yesterday yesterday not not sure sure if if you you heard heard but from Bob bobber earn whisk twist calling calling it it a a career career wasn't wasn't able able to to land land a a run run unfortunately unfortunately but but announced announced his his retirement retirement from from experience experience here here in the after after the the event event J J in in tennessee tennessee ceo ceo of of like like worsen worse in British British Columbia Columbia Patrick Patrick Daniel Daniel from from Montreal Montreal I I comedians comedians watch watch give from me your a shot shot the the new new especially especially with with all all that that natural natural light light no no I'm I'm like like it's it's like like a a waste waste of of electricity electricity and and it it gave gave me me the the roster roster of of higher higher who who do do you you like like another another than than I I was was started started can can feel feel you you can can be be on on the the broadcast broadcast started started thanks thanks to to my my jeremy jeremy neale neale see see gold gold medalist medalist in in bmx bmx far far in in the the party party aisle aisle all all documenting documenting baby baby here here next next party party yesterday yesterday maybe maybe we we can can dennis dennis last last 12 12 yago yago I I see see you you in in one one of of the the many many cool cool looking looking floor floor the the dust dust is is a a new new Seattle Seattle Washington Washington Eddie Eddie and and the the new new k k Jerry Jerry espinosa espinosa asking asking about about best best with with what what time time is is the the raise raise best best we've we've already already mine mine down down last last night night now now it's it's that that quarter quarter tonight tonight the the photo photo guys guys we we got got let's let's see see how how thank thank you you go go style style trick trick selection selection we we also also be be a a foot foot black black jericho jericho already already difference difference arledge arledge aston aston here here don't don't line line up up today today again again come come party party with with special special private private party party I I was was very very responsible responsible will will be be rock rock experience experience the the brand brand new new event event on on the the stage stage that's that's gonna gonna practice practice residue residue about about it it it's it's about about style style it's it's about about six six collection collection make make sure sure to to watch watch yes yes and and stealing stealing my my a a smile smile on on broadcast broadcast what what up up friendship friendship was was ideas ideas second second Minnesota Minnesota do do just just one one spot spot here here the the yonder yonder crosby crosby watching watching from from the the side side town town huntress huntress it's it's gonna gonna be be awesome awesome I I wouldn't wouldn't do do oh oh my my cost cost sent sent one one of of the the moon moon they they come come in in cali cali arena arena number number of of night night she she was was my my international international viewers viewers out out of of a a lot lot of of the the best best go go with with your your marketing marketing working working uh uh see see zach zach congratulations congratulations on on the the new new format format a a song song diamonds diamonds e e Paul Paul you're you're in in the the 20 20 get get over over here here there's there's still still some some time time lapse lapse before before after after will will becoming becoming later later today today happens happens happens happens that that are are we we deal deal with with master master so so we we actually actually have have in in our our vegas vegas high high rollers rollers contest contest we we did did back back in in October October of of last last year year I I wanna wanna say say we we have have tried tried before before but but this this is is the the first first time time we're we're doing doing it it on on the the actual actual x x games games stage stage that's that's gonna gonna get get a a little little closer closer I I think think we we should should be be following following me me this this big big oversees oversees all all of of our our concert concert foreman foreman who who alright alright we're we're about about to to kick kick this this thing thing off off again again are are you you liking liking this this thing thing I I told told you you broadcast broadcast said said look look out out for for cheer cheer video video parts parts of of go go go go just just got got booted booted straight straight up up got got booty booty guys guys for for guys guys stance stance closer closer again again it's it's time time for for those those brighter brighter introductions introductions sorry sorry travel travel that that campus campus thank thank you you stand stand on on the the backside backside of of this this holy holy Bird Bird starting starting from from Maryland Maryland I I see see you you look look wrong wrong downtown downtown open open Minnesota Minnesota fight fight home home yes yes very very funny funny so so again again we we hear hear of of him him x x best best trick trick just just went went down down I'll I'll fall fall dog dog training training that that hopefully hopefully you you saw saw skateboard skateboard Park Park toyota toyota men's men's skateboard skateboard Park Park our our sort sort campaigns campaigns earning earning is is very very first first x x games games medal medal anyone anyone with with them them of of event event gold gold medal medal for for such such sat sat Tom Tom schaar schaar took took on on the the silver silver Green Green juno juno x x games games looking looking ended ended up up with with a a bronze bronze Mike Mike Davis Davis Southeast Southeast wisconsin wisconsin in in the the House House alright alright dustin dustin for for Florida Florida so so it's it's Alex Alex attended attended our our gold gold medal medalist medalist from from the the bar bar we we have have a a christie christie exciting exciting so so the the important important christie christie Lake Lake going going compete compete that's that's gonna gonna Web Web Steven Steven from from Florida Florida watching watching the the x x games games since since you you were were kids kids different different to to win win just just to to name name again again we're we're giving giving you you behind behind the the scenes scenes access access of of the the real real cost cost water water fight fight high high air air final final Tom Tom parsons parsons josh josh Ryan Ryan mccarty mccarty mister mister are are very very sorry sorry response response for for love love the the road road from from the the okay okay go go oh oh yo yo come come alright alright can can take take over over and and Brown Brown it it what's what's up up x x games games people people glad glad to to hear hear what what you you guys guys it's it's about about to to end end them them say say but but a a lot lot of of fun fun you you that's that's our our friends friends from from yesterday yesterday and and the the forecast forecast mcneil mcneil gonna gonna kill kill it it for for us us and and that that very very I I hear hear that that I I hear hear that that adam adam the the side side you you okay okay shout shout out out click click below below Colorado Colorado springs springs you you know know I I don't don't speak speak Spanish Spanish we we get get ready ready to to kick kick this this thing thing uh uh oh oh my my gosh gosh we we got got Nelson Nelson one one of of our our live live event event announcer announcer for for Street Street look look good good yes yes hey hey so so all all the the way way for for this this event event talk talk to to us us about about Street Street yesterday yesterday I I was was insane insane Street Street was was nuts nuts off off we're we're winning winning his his first first gold gold medal medal in in his his first first actually actually with with guarantee guarantee for for real real listen listen saying saying and and then then Alex Alex with with kara kara local local boy boy that that was was not not tonight tonight a a Houston Houston come come in in there there in in the the prawns prawns nuts nuts Super Super good good event event yeah yeah we're we're excited excited about about Minneapolis Minneapolis 30 30 home home and and loving loving who who to to see see yeah yeah hopefully hopefully you you saw saw that that yesterday yesterday it it was was insane insane competition competition I I think think everybody everybody expected expected 90 90 Houston Houston to to win win the the settle settle for for approx approx 19 19 is is not not or or many many bronze bronze medal medal of of the the office office is is a a sort sort of of a a strange strange feeling feeling for for them them that's that's defined defined by by God God johnny johnny Christopher Christopher lopez lopez for for working tax make sure you tune in the in watch the knoxville event you like your bikes to like free style you like I care if you like style that you like big tricks do I have an event for you the real cost of quarter pipe iron just walk around When we're back talking started got that done shout out that's the tennessee I see teller oh my gosh guys we are off cause I don't know the life I was about or something else a graveyard to be able to get his first running of a night farming in Alabama see it's our real class order my eye air a brand new a big text me for our new home of us Bank Stadium here we have these old so we got one that bring in a new event Stadium out of him this is the lasting that's gonna bless you guys are silly still gonna send your awesome different josh see what's up jennifer on here okay so she'll win 17 to five to what's gonna be the Heights of winter driving Park wow what the hype a new cover ground and he's rocking the diamond dusters jennifer all in from Arizona for the winter hits I think not such a proud than if you just got brandon graham the voice of the skateboard broadcast for all of x games manning the phone out today for the real cost water pipes I am rice me rocking this look guys let's go finally it's live reporter kristi ling come to roll the fuck wednesday's soup from camp secret uh wanna popular but I don't wanna see that in this particular event right here answering little see some of the most insane his stomach prosecutors on the planet it up in the Middle of your wondering why little giving away because we're on commercial break and that's how live and work so just never watch the game and event whatever wonder what happens inside the studio when your Tv goes to purple set uh Christopher franks help city oklahoma cancer I've ever heard of your of your city of elves but welcome Chris looking to did anyone watch video yesterday and sloan winning the gold Bob for a quest announcing his retirement from x games all in the same event it was heavy barbara quest retires as the most decorated x games athlete history and was one gold medal away from prying shaun White for the most gold medals next that's in the city resting here adam we don't have cheerleaders spoken to have monster Austin franklin tennessee Jordan you just see bigger alright good good it's not gonna be the same without proper with no no it's not but there was a passing of the torch I felt like yesterday Chris Miller and I were on the call the broadcast booth difficulties think the air is in good hands with Kelly and sloan um schaar and see about great client this kid didn't read the Park and began here in the prospect again life there's tyler bear me already say yeah I love very good that was fast uh harley no Jack O strong and today was abstract last night either beer man wins 25 feet six she's just awesome work by that's not 20 56 inches girl ever that's different giorgio from Italy what's happening there are few things more satisfying in this world coming alright so Chris foster only going 14 easy enough for work place alright here is called the rocks please give you find one final trucks oh wow that was crazy right now with 20 with 20 56 inches that's the way to see what bronze Mike was ready for more love 22 feet nine inches so that's percent pennsauken place tyler German still doing 25 feet six inches I gotta get out of here you can keep watching this things live on espn right now you can also stream it live on the watch espn app you got no excuse to not be watching this insane event and one mastic x games merchandise dot com we've got the dope this exchanges Minneapolis happy t-shirt that you go check it out right now so you need to continue to watch this on the espn and then head over braxton'sMTB Rider Nico Vink makes the most of his lockdown in SpainLaurie Blouin is taking over the X Games Snapchat Today!

The model for the modern skateboard professional, P-Rod’s career started at an early age and included top competition placings, impressive video parts and signature endorsements from both corporate and core sponsors. Based out of the LAPC in Los Angeles, Calif., Grace Coryell is manager of communications focusing on X Games and West Coast PR. The largest site that summarizes sports videos from around the world in an easy-to-understand manner.Todd McShay, Tim Hasselbeck and Louis Riddick discuss what the Big Ten and Pac-12 postponing college football means for the…Stephen A. Smith, Max Kellerman and David Fizdale discuss whether the Brooklyn Nets are destined for the NBA Finals next…On the Jump, Rachel Nichols, Richard Jefferson and Kendrick Perkins play “Make or Miss” on if (0:13) Devin Booker is…Richard Jefferson and Kendrick Perkins join Rachel Nichols on The Jump to give out their NBA Bubble Awards. Brandon Graham Skateboard Play-by-Play Brandon Graham returns to the telecast team as play-by-play commentator for all skateboard competitions at X Games Austin 2015. IF YOU HAVE SKY ► IF YOU DON'T HAVE…►SUBSCRIBE ► WATCH WHYTE v POVETKIN LIVE ON SKY BOX OFFICE! “I look forward to bringing insight to the fans watching worldwide from a current rider.”A prominent collection of action sports legends and personalities will join Graham and Vito on the air. This week on Brando’s World of X, host Brandon Graham was able to grab skateboarder Paul Rodriguez for an almost hour-long conversation. For more F1® videos, visit…Saturday started with a bang at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya… For more F1® videos, visit Follow F1®: @f1 #F1 #SpanishGPIt was another great Race 1 for Formula 3, as the 'Road to F1' hotted up in Spain! Brandon attended Bowness High School, and later attended Bowness Outreach.