Courtyard - CAPACITY: Approximately 60 seated Other Rooms: Downstairs: John Staub Terms of Endearment Courtyard Upstairs: Ballroom Little Room Solarium Courtyard Balcony Wine Room Brennan's of Houston Brennan's of
The food is PERFECTION. !Hello Nikki, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We also embrace new ways to keep the restaurant fresh and progressive so that you’ll see us as, well, fresh and progressive as Brennan’s continues to evolve.

We went to celebrate my birthday with our two small children.

Hi Destiny, Thank you so much for the review. Then again there's not a lot to compare it to in Houston. So nice to have you in and honored that you joined us. From the reservationist to the waiters, chefs and every associate behind the scenes, our team is focused on the highest standard of excellence and equally dedicated to creating enduring memories of snapshots in time: the sealing of business deals, wedding proposals, joyful celebrations, and the marking of significant milestones along life's way.Brennan's of Houston has a rich history rooted in the 1967 opening as a sister restaurant to the world-famous Commander's Palace in New Orleans. For the price you expect great food, great service and a great atmosphere. We also received bread -free of charge- when we were first seated. She was…"We create lasting memories for you and your guests. Where? Since our 1967 opening as a sister restaurant to the world-famous Commander’s Palace in New Orleans, Brennan's of Houston has evolved into the city's premier destination for memorable dining served with true Southern hospitality. And what other restaurant caters to its customers in Amen. With our restaurant as the backdrop, countless proposals have been asked, special occasions have been celebrated, and deals have been sealed. But I was swiftly contacted by the owner after I wrote the review. What safety measures are they taking? We appreciate you leaving a review and providing tips for others. The space is BEAUTIFUL. Thanks again! I had the shrimp remoulade for an app, super yummy flavors and fresh shrimp! He ate the rest of the left over sauce with the complimentary bread, which was otherwise, cold and flavorless opposed to the initial toasted bread we received. "We are open for dine-in service for dinner Tuesday - Sunday and offer Lunch from Thursday - Friday and Brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Yummm nice place for an anniversary, or any special occasion, we went for Valentine's Day, but also because we love good food Way back when, I used to come here a lot because the company I worked for loved to do recruiting dinner here.
We’ve been honored to share many of life’s most meaningful occasions with our patrons, and we are honored to showcase some of them here.We love sharing news with our guest and friends. I went to the location in New Orleans and thought it was mediocre, but I am always willing to give restaurants another try. As I walked into the room I was asked what type of wine I would like and a mini crab cake ball, but of which were pretty decent. I brought my boyfriend here for his birthday, since he has never been. I'll be sure to give the culinary team feedback on the benedict. Incorporating the freshest local ingredients, we offer exceptional dining, including many original creations among our award-winning cuisine. We came on a Saturday night and I had warned them ahead of time that the wait would be horrendous for a group of 6, but we ended up waiting 35…""I must say that I was pretty upset about the treatment I received as stated in my previous review! Fantastic bread pudding! This place is New Orleans in a nutshell & done what I would assume correctly.Hello Nickie, Thank you so much for sharing your recommendations. I'll be messaging you privately to get details about your visit so I may look into this further.We are HUGE fans of Commander's Palace and Brennan's in New Orleans and had high expectations going in. We are honored you joined us for brunch.

At Brennan’s, we create memorable dining experiences in both a la carte and private dining so you can worry less and enjoy the occasion as much as your guests.Since our 1967 opening as a sister restaurant to the world-famous Commander's Palace in New Orleans, Brennan's of Houston has evolved into the city's premier destination for memorable dining served with true Southern hospitality.
You'll notice a sampler dish of pecan pralines for everyone to take a bite of, which we decided to try after dinner. The servers were very cognizant about our drinks and always had them filled even if I had hardly touched the wine or water.

We hope to have you back in again. We appreciate it!We're still dreaming of the time we return to this place. Here? Explore menu, see photos and read 3179 reviews: "First and foremost, in these times of concern, we felt very safe at Brennan’s during our lovely meal. Is it the same menu?Hello Meredith, Typically you can if there isn't a private party. Those expectations were exceeded! "I used to think Hooters was a sinful place because of how provocative the girls dresses and that only perverts go there. My colleagues and I were greeted by a few drag queens decked out in Marty Gras attire, and were given beads, crowns, and other things before we even sat down at our table. Great social distancing measures. COVID update: Brennan's of Houston has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. In addition, if you made a reservation and make notes of your preference to sit outside, we try our best to accommodate.…Find more Southern Restaurants near Brennan's of Houston

My boyfriends dessert wasn't good either, he had the bread pudding. We are delighted to hear your family enjoyed your celebration. As dessert I had the strawberry mullie (which ended up being strawberries and whipped cream, sandwiches between biscuit flakes). We did not realize there was a mandatory course menu that day and ended up eating quite a bit more than we were intending after having a big lunch. The service was on point. They are offering sit-down service, waiters are wearing masks. Thank you!What a delightful brunch! Our innovative Creole menu borrows influences from French and Spanish ancestry with modern updates and distinct seasonal offerings.