Available sides/toppers listed at bottomFlavorful and tender, this is considered by many to be the finest steak.

2 stars because maybe the food is ok.Yvonne, you can't beat the fish and chips! But I didn't even finish the burger because I was bored of the bland flavor about 2/3rds in.

We'll use this review to ensure that you have a much better experience next time around. Perhaps a house sauce might bring everything together.

The food was great (albeit cold), but the service left a lot to be desired. I've had many Chicken Cordon sandwiches and this is the best I've ever had! Bruno's Family Restaurant & Bar in Eatonville, WA.

Great as a wrap (whole size only) or upgrade toAngus steak strips grilled with peppers, onions & mushrooms, topped with Swiss cheese on toastedBruno's Incredible Homemade Alfredo Sauce tossed with fettuccine noodles, topped with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. If you are not made unwelcome by the plenty of Republican signs lined up, you will be also accosted by Confederate flag bikers who will guide you to other places. I also ordered their garlic fries which nearly deserve 5 stars on their own.

They actually were KetoDiet friendly!Pauline, we try to have a little bit of something for everyone. Very unique Pacific Northwest menu, especially if coming from Mt. Seriously melt in your mouth delicious! We hope you come back and give us another chance to show you what we're made of. Serving hearty American comfort food, we are the perfect place to recharge.

They have great food, and friendly service, in a fun, casual atmosphere. I honestly think the poor gal was trying hard, but she was doing everything herself (maybe even cooking?!) Both were cooked perfectly and tasted great! Both were cooked perfectly and tasted great!

The shrimp were beyond amazing and I found myself wishing I had more. How can you blame it on being busy when there's 5 people in the restaurant.

Bruno's 8oz Angus Denver Steak, 1/4 rack of our tasty baby back pork ribs and 1/4lb beer battered shrimp.

!…
We were seated quickly, and the waitress was nice enough.

This was a tasty local experience!Lucas, glad you found some family fun with us!

The steak however was a bit chewy but cooked how I asked at medium rare. ASwiss cheese, grilled sweet onions, jalapenos, avocado, and our own house made chipotle mayo go on this big Angus burger with corn dustedMon - Beef Veggie, Tues. - Taco, Wed. - Tomato Basil, Thurs - Zuppa Toscano, Fri - Chicken Noodle, Sat. Kaitlyn, glad that we were able to impress you! It may have been one of our new servers and did not understand the seriousness of the issue and should have verified with someone if what you are being served contained any allergen that may have affected you.

Upgrade itThinly sliced ham and Swiss cheese on our delicious thick slicedCrisp mixed greens topped with crispy chicken or marinated grilled chicken breast, mandarin orange, slivered toasted almonds, chow mein noodles, red onions, tomatoes and Bruno's toastedFresh crisp romaine topped with grilled chicken breast, Bruno's famous bacon bits, hard-boiled egg, avocado slices, black olives, sliced tomato and shredded cheddar.
The food is always fresh and incredibly flavorful and delicious! Served with any 2 of Bruno's Super Sides or Toppings. COVID update: Bruno's Family Restaurant & Bar has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Italian food. Went here Saturday night and again Sunday morning! The menu is huge and the food is all frozen. I didn't even get what I ordered and they didn't offer any sort of discount whatsoever for my food. (Well done) very little flavor and only mayo to pull things together. We hope you find another place that's more your speed. I honestly think the chef can't cook as all the food came out extremely late and burnt. "WE ARE OPEN FOR DINE IN!!

You can't beat our Elk burger. There weren't many people so service was fast and we were checked on frequently. The food is good.