And more of the genuine blaxploitation in general. Black Dynamite : I'm declaring war on anyone who sells drugs to the community.

this...this actually isn't that bad of a movie surprisingly. "Yeah I still haven't gotten an explanation of that scene but it's fine. Taken from the Blaxploitation spoof movie, Black Dynamite. On Movies: Home Media, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!" I've seen a half dozen films that could qualify as part of this genre (five if Catch My Soul doesn't count, and four if you're also not counting Ganja and Hess). Black Dynamite (2009) Cedric Yarbrough as Chocolate Giddy-Up. I need to see this movie. This song plays quite often in the BD animated series like when Black Dynamite is fucking the Greats in the shower or season 2 ep3 : Warriors come out or mean queens of Halloween where Cream Corn and Bullhorn dance with the hermaphrodites. I sell drugs to the community!! "But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!" - Page 2. Chocolate Giddy-Up : But Black Dynamite! 5,905 Likes, 70 Comments - Chase Conley (@saintchase) on Instagram: “"But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!!" Black Dynamite: I'm declaring war on anybody who sells drugs in our community. Blizzard's Actions to Support the Black Community, Colleagues, and Partners

""The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. Black Dynamite : Bullhorn, Cream Corn says he can help us find the men we’re looking for. "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. *I* sell drugs to the community! One-Scene Wonder: The doctor who treats Black Dynamite's bullet wounds; as they note in the commentary, Paul Hayes played the role much like a square 70's character actor more suited to … BUT BLACK DYNAMITE!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest.

level 1. I sell drugs to the community! An exclamation made in protest when a friend or colleague states they intend to do something that would screw you over. It goes "la la la la la la". #inktober #blackdynamite” Dyno-mite, Dyno-mite! Chocolate Giddy-Up : But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community! 7 years ago. ""The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.