Café Esplanad is probably Helsinki’s most popular and busy café, because of its location by Esplanadi park in the center of the city. The company also offers the following ”flavour notes:” roasted walnuts, dark chocolate.Now, I’m not sure about this, but I would assume that the 10% Indian is Robusta. A couple pastries and a couple coffees nearly €20! Sure.Old fashioned cafe in Helsinki where you can sit inside the posh interior or if the weather is good, grab a table outside and people watch off Esplanadi. Ambiente simpatico con vista sull'Esplanade e servizio accogliente! 2.4K likes. I had visited the place last year (and multiple times in the past). Servizio lentissimo. Well done Big cafe with amazing selection of cakes but worth going solely for cinnamon bun. Cucina semplice ma buona nel complesso. I dolci sono super abbondanti. The cinnamon roll was pretty good though, although it was also expensive at 3.90. They also do good salads. The coffee is fine, but you can't really screw up coffee anyway. The freshly squeezed orange juice was very nice. At other times, there was also a piercing, dark note which reminded me of raw rubber.
Pohjoisesplanadi 37, Helsinki 00100 Finland +358 9 665496 Website. Lo consiglioI piatti principali costano tutti sui 40 euro. Parhaat ravintolat lähellä paikkaa Esplanadi, Helsinki, Suomi - Tripadvisor: Tutustu paikan Esplanadi lähellä oleviin suosituimpiin ravintoloihin, kaltaistesi matkailijoiden kirjoittamiin arvosteluihin ja ammattilaisten ottamiin sekä matkailijoiden aitoihin kuviin.

The Cafe' is located fairly close to the bay as well as the square to catch all the different tour buses.We were recommended to try Café Esplanad on our visit to Helsinki and it did not disappoint. Locale elegante nei pressi del museo dell’armèe. Lounas ma-pe: 11-15. I have three reasons for frequenting Café Esplanad: people watching, salmon soup and cinnamon rolls. It's popular with tourists and locals and was busy on both occasions.Helsinki is an interesting town, but a food town it aint. It's touristy so that's to be expected. Cinnamon rolls are the size of a human head, they are humongous. Bella mise ne place. Abbiamo atteso 1 ora esatta per avere quello che abbiamo ordinato. Ho chiesto dove fissare i bagni e lei dubitando che io stessi consumando li mi ha guardata con...Invitata da un'amica ho pranzato al Café de l'Esplanade e lo consiglio vivamente! At the same time, however, I detected a funny sidenote. La mia carne di Angus era molto buona accompagnata da un purè delizioso. The cinnamon bun was good and a size to...Just pop in with my Girlfriend while we was walking through the city. If you are hungry, close out with a 'pulla', the classic Finnish cinnamon pastry, and a strong Finnish coffee.As a teenager, this used to be my favourite place, coz tehir cinnamon rolls are so big and SO YUMMY! il mangiare è veramente ottimo ma il prezzo mi sembra alto. Again, they are good but not the best - if you know where to go in Helsinki, the little coffee shops are always better. Is it great food? The salads are delish. Like its namesake park, the café with its style has a central European flair to it. Källarrestaurangen är beställningsrestaurang till förfogande för 10-20-40 pers. The tea pot is very unpractical as it lets the tea drop on the table in large amounts. I also have it on good authority that their salmon soup is among the best. Duunitorilla lisäksi yli … The cafe is large with lots...Very busy, central location close to railway station and waterfront. Strange as it may sound, I actually liked it quite a bit.But after the beans had been exposed to air for a while, the ”cardboard” and ”rubber” flavors dissipated completely. Although both looked yummy, I wasn't expecting a big portion of goat cheese on top. We found this place while waiting for our double decker excursion.

Everything a city cafe should be, and its right in the middle of things. It was quite fantastic spot to people watch.I've been here twice now, once in August 2008 and again on May Day 2011 and I'll make sure I come again the next time I'm in Helsinki. It wasn't as pricey as some of the other places around.Ate here for lunch yesterday. We ordered a cinnamon bun and coffees. They were a little impatient, but yet slow with their tasks. Pohjoisesplanadilla sijaitseva Café Esplanad on yksi Helsingin keskustan suosituimmista kahviloista. If you gave extra bucks to piss away then this is a good place to stop for a pastry.Very underwhelming. Carta dei vini corta ma buona.Pranzo di lavoro con cliente. Not a bad place though, and there is a lot of seating both outdoors and indoors. Also, great tables inside, if you avoid the crazyness of the outdoor tables in front during tourist season.