I love talking about games just as much as I like playing them and some of my favourite games to talk about are Yakuza, Persona and Dark Souls. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered is the Modern Warfare 2 campaign experience through-and-through. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered is a welcome trip down memory lane.
This is a staple of the old design from the original game but it is nice to see it remain for this remaster. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered is available for PlayStation 4 and releases for PC and Xbox One on April 30, 2020. It was developed by Raven Software and will be published by Activision.

When I am not posting news, I can be seen sharing my thoughts over at Twitter. It is a good example of the good in the Call of Duty series. Experience classic missions including Cliffhanger, The Gulag, and Whiskey Hotel as you join Soap, Price, Ghost and the rest of Task Force 141 in the globe-spanning fight to restore order to the world.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered ReviewThe story beats works as well as the first time I witnessed it.

It was not only critically acclaimed, it managed to create several sales record for the series.

This gives the game a feeling of tension that was missing from the original game.In term of the gameplay, Raven Software has stuck with the old style and there aren’t really any major changes here.

There is also more detail added in the background for some of the key story sequences which looked rather bland in the original game. It was a great experience when the original was released and it deserves to be played now with the launch of the remaster.When all is said and done, it can be argued that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is an exceptional remaster of an old classic.
It is refreshing to go back to the original game with the remastered visuals and see what started it all.Raven Software are the developers behind this exceptional remaster of the original Modern Warfare and honestly if we compare the two versions side by side, it is shocking to see just how much work has been poured in making sure the remaster meets the current visual standard. This has resulted in a fan following that still fondly remembers it today.While Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered won’t be out until November 4th, there is 30 days early access available for PS4 users who have pre-ordered the Legacy or Legacy Pro edition of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. To start, the major change is of course in term of the graphics that have been completely retouched from the original game. Modern Warfare story was spread throughout a trilogy. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered is a beautiful time machine, designed to take you back to when the world felt like a simpler place. My name is James, I’m a 21-year-old aspiring writer and the fact that you’re reading this probably means you want to know more about me(hopefully) I’ve been gaming practically all my life and pretending I know more than I actually do about them for just as long. Call of Duty series has seen several major changes across the past generation including the switch from a WWII focused shooter to the more futuristic setting seen in Black Ops 3 and the upcoming Infinite Warfare.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was the first game that essentially took the series to new heights. The multiplayer has been confirmed to include atleast 10 maps from the original game while there is the possibility of more being added later down the line as DLC.Since we have only played through the campaign, this article covers the details surrounding the changes from the original and the remastered version of the game. The game’s campaign goes through the story of Captain Soap Mactavish and his fellow soldiers as we deal with a wide variety of missions featuring stealth and sniper sections, and also witnessing the chaos of a battlefield. The entire game has a certain charm to it. The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered package is a slim one.

The original game was considered one of the best first person shooter of its time and the remaster appears to have taken it further with highly polished visuals.

There is no multiplayer available yet, as it will launch on November 4th. The sound quality has also been touched and now it is greatly improved. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will be released for the PS4, Xbox One and PC on November 4th, 2016.