Additionally, the game developers recommend somewhere around 8 GB of RAM in your system. The upside is we don't have to mess with most of Ubi's patched files (well usually LOL) Powered by You’ll now be able to discover and explore the living open world of Kyrat together. Far Cry 4 System Requirements [UPDATED 2020] Far Cry 4 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for the Microsoft… Read More » Search for: Categories. jareadsin. Here are my laptop specs: Intel Core i5-4288U @ 2.60 GHz Memory: 8GB DirectX 11 Graphics card: Intel Iris Graphics 5100 If you need any more infomation about my specs just ask.

You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. if yes then at what settings ?what fps? Far Cry 4 needs a Core i5-750 2.66GHz or Phenom II X4 955 processor coupled with a GeForce GTX 460 to run Far Cry 4 system requirements at minimum requirements. SOUND CARD: Yes. May 9, 2015 @ 4:16pm The best way to … the game was released on November 18, 2014.The game takes place in Kyrat, a fictional Himalayan country. With Far Cry 4 they added an additional patch_hd.dat which is just extra files to support users who run in ultra graphics (maybe also high not sure). In terms of game file size, you will need at least 30 GB of free disk space available. You are using a tool called PlayOnLinux to simulate windows on Ubuntu, so some applications can pretend they are on Windows.Yes, you can play Far Cry 4 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for the  Xbox 360, and Xbox One.Yes, you can run Far Cry 4 on Playstation.Far Cry 4 developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4.Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. the game features many elements found in role-playing games, like a branching storyline, and side quests. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. An Intel Core i5-2400S/AMD FX-8350 and a GeForce GTX 680/Radeon R9 290X is recommended. Thanks! So we put files in there instead since it also loads last (even after the regular patch.dat). Earn the respect of … Yes, you can run Far Cry 4 on Playstation.Far Cry 4 developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4. Test your specs and rate your gaming PC. Home> Far Cry 4 System Requirements | Can I Run Far Cry 4 PC Far Cry 4 System Requirements | Can I Run Far Cry 4 PC. Action … You are Ajay Ghale. Want to use Here are the Far Cry 4 System Requirements (Minimum) CPU: Intel Core i5-750 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only) VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5850 (1GB VRAM) PIXEL SHADER: 5.0. the main story follows Ajay Ghale, a young Kyrati-American, as he’s caught in a civil war involving Kyrat’s Royal Army, controlled by tyrannical king Pagan Min, and a rebel movement referred to as the Golden Path. If people know the computer they got should not be a real issue to compare specs of what they say to what you got. Far Cry 4 allows for a second player to drop in and drop out at any point, re-imagining the cooperative experience in the true spirit of Far Cry for the next generation. We have 362 laptop computers in our database that can Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. Gameplay focuses on combat and exploration; players battle enemy soldiers and dangerous wildlife using a wide array of weapons. 19. The minimum memory requirement for Far Cry® 4 is 4 GB of RAM installed in your computer. But i dont know if my laptops spec are good enough to run the game and how well the game will run? Nope !! 0 1 minute read. CPU SPEED: Info. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Far Cry 4 System Requirements (2020) - full specs, system checker and the gaming PC setup you need: Can I Run Far Cry 4?The minimum memory requirement for Far Cry® 4 is 4 GB of RAM installed in your computer. it’s the successor to the 2012 video game far Cry 3, …