”Please know that everyone in our district is working toward ensuring the 2020/2021 school year focuses on meaningful education and the health and well-being of our community.” It is much easier to get a test now than it was in March ... And we didn't have a system of contact tracing that we do now. While there are no confirmed cases in the region, we are actively monitoring this situation. At least 14 people were infected with the coronavirus after attending a high school graduation in New York, county officials said. Health officials and the school district continue to monitor the situation, he said. I understand that this is a difficult and complicated time because we are all concerned about the health and well-being of our loved ones as the situation continues to evolve and unfold. Dear Chappaqua Central School District Families, I am writing to provide an update on the Coronavirus (2019-nCoV). New Rochelle Schools Superintendent Laura Feijóo announced on Thursday, Aug. 13 that the district consulted with state health officials and determined classes will be held virtually through at least the month of September. Three Pleasantville school district students "who either were present with Chappaqua students or attended non-sanctioned school gatherings in Westchester have tested positive for COVID-19," Pleasantville school officials said on Tuesday.Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter said the students who tested positive were not connected to the graduation. schools WATCH: Chappaqua School District Counts Votes The new coronavirus pandemic forced this year's absentee-ballot-only vote. CHAPPAQUA, NY — The Westchester County Health Commissioner on Sunday sent a letter to Chappaqua's school superintendent Sunday about coronavirus … COVID-19 Compliance Information CHAPPAQUA CSD PUBLIC LIBRARY Draft Phase 1 cleaning plan (PDF) ... *To obtain a Chappaqua Library Card you must pay taxes to the Chappaqua School District.

Approximately 4,000 students attend three elementary schools (K-4), two middle schools (5-8), and one high school (9-12).The Chappaqua Central School District is a nationally renowned, suburban public school system characterized by highly motivated students, a broadly educated and talented staff, and an actively involved parent community.The Board of Education is composed of five members elected by the community, each serving a staggered three-year term. I am therefore using our three remaining snow days next week to allow for more time to determine if an extended closure is necessary. The Chappaqua Central School District is a nationally renowned, suburban public school system characterized by highly motivated students, a broadly educated and talented staff, and an actively involved parent community. Rest assured that our actions have been, and will continue to be, in alignment with these recommendations.If you have questions or concerns regarding any of the below information, please reach out to your school's nurse or building principal.As a reminder, winter is a time when illnesses are common in our region. The coronavirus outbreak related to the Horace Greeley High School graduation celebration in Chappaqua increased from 14 to 19 in the last 24 hours, Westchester County George Latimer said on Tuesday. I understand there may be concerns about the spread of this virus in our school community. The health and safety of our students, faculty and school community is paramount. I am writing to provide an update on the Coronavirus (2019-nCoV). On June 20, a drive-in graduation ceremony for Horace Greeley High School was held at the Chappaqua train station and since then, 13 people who were at the event have tested positive for coronavirus. Chappaqua Central School District tweeted out photos of the drive-in high school graduation, where 343 seniors graduated. Chappaqua is a lively and dynamic community of 17,000 residents who enjoy the small-town atmosphere and close proximity to New York City. "One, we have a robust testing system.

When the school year begins, New Rochelle students will be doing so remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The coronavirus outbreak related to the Horace Greeley High School graduation celebration in Chappaqua increased from 14 to 19 in the last 24 hours, Westchester County …
As we continue to navigate challenging times as a result of the coronavirus, I wanted to share an important update with you this evening. The coronavirus outbreak related to the Horace Greeley High School graduation celebration in Chappaqua increased from 14 to 19 in the last 24 hours, Westchester County George Latimer said on Tuesday. On June 20, a drive-in graduation ceremony for Horace Greeley High School was held at the Chappaqua train station and since then, 13 people who were at the event have tested positive for coronavirus. Dear Chappaqua School District Families, As we continue to navigate challenging times as a result of the coronavirus, I wanted to share an important update with you this evening. CHAPPAQUA, NY — A coronavirus cluster in New York linked to a high school graduation ceremony and parties in an upscale suburban community … Congratulations to the 343 seniors graduating from HGHS! “As difficult as this decision is, I feel it is my obligation as your Superintendent to place the health and well-being of teachers, staff, students and their families above all else,” Feijóo added. The health and safety of our students, faculty and school community is paramount. Dear Chappaqua Central School District Families, I am writing to provide an update on the coronavirus (2019-nCoV) from my original email dated February 6, 2020.. You've read our articles so we know you like our reporting.
To keep reading please join our mailing list. The link to that meeting can be found here.“I am working with my cabinet, school leadership, teachers and the Board of Education to develop a more detailed plan in order to ensure that virtual learning will be as robust as possible to maximize each student's learning, she said. February 27, 2020. Hi! “As much as I'd like students to learn in their classrooms, we do not know enough about the COVID virus at this time to be confident that people will be safe to return to our schools as a hybrid model would require.”Feijóo said that she will be speaking with parents during a virtual informational session held at 6 p.m. on Thursday.