The quantity of food that arrived to us was HUGE and we were...Chopsticks is the quintessential "hole in the wall" type of place. We really appreciate your help!Chopsticks does not assume liability for adverse reaction to food allergy especially we aren’t informed prior to order. The food is amazing...If I could give them a ZERO I would. I always get the shrimp with garlic sauce. They also cater larger events too!"Hey! *Available Monday through Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.* Served with fried rice & egg roll or soup.

This is my son's favorite restaurant. And the best hot and sour soup in town! We have a special request with one of our meals and they always honor it! Egg rolls were...Place is clean.

All info on Chopsticks in Lincoln - Call to book a table.

Restaurant is nice and clean. Too many entrees to name that we love but for appetizer, steamed buns!! The food was excellent, the portions were generous and the service was great. Located on 70th and A St, just south Lincoln East High School and Seacrest Park You get WAYYYYY more food for the price than anywhere else I've ever eaten and the quality and freshness is 2nd to none! Food is always good and excellent customer service. We make every effort to instruct our food production staff on the severity of food allergies. Always hot and fresh. SO YUMMY!

They even run it on Saturday!! Auto Services. The place was literally the worst place I have ever dined at. Our go-to when we want Chinese food!Never had been here before. They were taking every precaution-closed window to receive the… Yelp. I used to think that Egg Roll King had the best egg rolls in town.

Русский . Chopsticks Chinese Cuisine: Disgusting - See 20 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Lincoln, NE, at Tripadvisor. Friendly…""I am not fond of Chinese. 6891 A St #215, Lincoln, NE 68510 schedule. Easily the best chines food in Lincoln. Restaurant is nice and clean.

This place is awesome. Write a Review. It was tiny, busy (I thought this was a good sign assuming it it was because the food was good). Love it!This is 100% the absolute best place in the state for Chinese food! Steamed Chicken & Shrimp with Vegetables

We have tried a variety of entrees and have never been disappointed. Great food and folks that operate this excellent establishment are fantastic.The food was very good (kiddos loved the orange chicken and the Kung pao was tasted but not spicy).

Huge and I mean huge portions. Ventured out for takeout during COVID. And you get a LOT of food for reasonable prices. The only complaint I have is that their meals come with a rice, and this last order I placed I ordered two meals and only got one side of rice when I picked it up. The owner is super nice too!We just moved into town and I was pleasantly surprised to find such a great Chinese food spot so quickly! Owners are wonderful. The fried rice is it's own special thing. Seems pricy at first perhaps but I easily get 3 meals out of an entree. Cancel.

Add in the easy parking and quick (if not overly friendly) service and this place is a total winner in my book.Best Chinese in town, no question! The sauce on the Mongolian beef was delicious. I always get the shrimp with garlic sauce. D3. Get menu, photos and location information for Chopsticks in Lincoln, NE. Great food, humongous portions. If you want AMAZING food for not alot of money COME HERE!Always a pleasure dining at this wonderful restaurant! Ratings. Hands down. Maggie the owner is very personable and the rest of the staff is nice as well. Maggie and the crew are great. The staff is always so nice!

But Chopsticks wins. I am really not fond of Panda Express as I grew up in Los…""We love going here to get burritos, tacos and the usual Mexican fare.

COVID update: Chopsticks has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. I was told (rudely) because they called in. Place looked nice and what we had was good. Home Services. Great food, humongous portions.