Based on the gear I have available, would it be better to use a 1h weapon and reach the DH cap, or use a 2h weapon and be 50% short of the DH cap? It also helps to have them both (lucky, not whaly lol).Points well taken.

Chrome Sphene: Great Sword ATK+170, DEF+20, SPR+20 Loren: Coin of Fate - Edgar: Accessory ATK+50 Resistance: All status ailments (Null) Effect: Royal Determination Royal Determination. Or other similar unitsI think that Tidus's STMR is pretty undervalued. GLS and Tiana for GL, Lunera and Karlotte for JP.Right now it's the equivalent of at least +100% mag with FREE gear only (the 2 rods, royal crown, siren's robe, omega medal, cursed doll) : 0.3*420=126 which is at least +50% mag.With other gear and STMR for the lucky/whaly the numbers rise, which means that a year from now it'll be roughly the equivalent of at least +120% mag. Chrome automatically protects you from security issues like phishing and dangerous sites.Chrome works on any operating system, and on all your devices. By downloading Chrome, you agree to the Based on the gear I have available, would it be better to use a 1h weapon and reach the DH cap, or use a 2h weapon and be 50% short of the DH cap?Interesting, Esther's trust ability is regular DH. Aldore King's Ambition: Increase equipment ATK (50%) and accuracy (25%) when single wielding any weapon, Damage range 100% - 160%, Accuracy+50% … By downloading Chrome, you agree to the

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change … Ended up with a Sylvie # and Fryevia #3.

It should be enough that you will not bother changing it even if the enemy will I agree with you, I even sometimes prefer Malboro shield for the status resists to save slot as well. Enough to make you seriously consider pulling a fourth one to complete them. Being already retired, outside of being strict on her successive knights, she seems to be acquainted with Rain's father Raegen. Consider keeping (2) Hyohs instead: Aloha Lasswell: Katana Beach Umbrella: ATK+170, DEF+40: 2nd highest ATK katana with some DEF stat. I don't feel the need to use my 10+1 so I'm not going to. Really wish they'd have done the same with Elly's Fire CW ability, so that she could chain with Sophia. A great sword crafted by a well-known smith. You can adjust your privacy controls at any time in your Two STMRs, 100% in moogles, and two more for my 7* count. Decent STMR, I think.Also, new base color for 5* units, and the multi-summons can break at a higher color now to fuck with your head more.Also, new base color for 5* units, and the multi-summons can break at a higher color now to fuck with your head more.Also, new base color for 5* units, and the multi-summons can break at a higher color now to fuck with your head more. I can't wait to wrap up that and Octopath. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change … Based on the gear I have available, would it be better to use a 1h weapon and reach the DH cap, or use a 2h weapon and be 50% short of the DH cap? Riku and KH Sephiroth are tempting, but I've got too many damage dealers already. 170 20 – 20 Trust: Loren: No – Effect: None. JewJewJew.com complies with holy laws by ensuring:
So if you need Ice, throw Hyomoto on her or Northern Lights. Ugh. anitahanjob 1 year ago #2. By downloading Chrome, you agree to the But, I never planned on pulling for Sora and KH Cloud last time, but a random Sora from a ticket got me to pull, so who knows what'll happen this time. Still, its a great and versatile heavy shield.I can assure you this. Molten variables hiss and roar. FFBE : Gender: Female: TMR: Awesome Swordsman: STMR: Chrome Sphene: Wiki Link: A knight captain, once known in Grandshelt as the twin blade general. Im not sure if you knew or not but it also increases the modifiers of Aerora, Aeroga, Aeroja, Aero V, Tornado and Raging Winds. 2 elemental AT chaining moves is great. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Chrome Sphene A great sword crafted by a well-known smith. Big or small, work or play – Chrome has the smarts and speed that you need to do, create and explore online.Chrome has everything that you need to make the most of the web, such as quick answers in your address bar, one-click translation and personalised articles for you on your phone.Don't really know what can go wrong on the web? Ended up with a Sylvie # and Fryevia #3. Sharing 2.1k/status immune 2B …